Public Relation Officer(667 Views)
About Online Trading Academy
The Online Trading Academy is a professional institution to support the training needs on financial markets for the people of Afghanistan. The academy provides the best in class training for trading in various financial instruments like stocks, indices, bonds, futures, options etc. across currency (FOREX), Commodity (Bullion like metals, gold etc.) and securities market (Equity).
The Academy imparts education to students, professionals and various other market participants on how to trade (buy and sell) in world financial markets for income and wealth creation. Training is provided for both theoretical understanding, and in practical application (on livestock markets)
Public relations officers use a wide range of means to build and sustain a good image for OTA brand through planned publicity campaigns and PR activity. The PR officer serves as OTA brand ambassador to organizations, individuals and public at large.
|Date Posted:||25 Sep 2018||Reference:||OTA/023|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Public Relations||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Dealing with inquiries from the interested parties.
• Organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open house, exhibitions, events, fares.
• commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
• Building positive relationships with stakeholders, partner organizations, media, and the public
• Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
• Create and maintain a positive relationship with prospects.
• Create a positive relationship with new potential partner organizations.
• Seek opportunities for partnerships and advertising
• Track media coverage and follow industry trends
• Prepare and submit PR reports
• Organizing, attending industry related events, fares, and exhibitions
• Providing information to customers, potential customers, partner organizations on OTA products/services and creating a positive relationship with them.
• Signing MOUs with the interested organizations on mutual cooperation.
• Individual/ group meetings with clients, leads and/or prospects
• bachelor in Public Relations, Communications, business administration or a related field
• At least 1-2 years’ experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
• Result oriented and positive attitude with all internal/external clients.
• Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
• Proficient in MS Office and social media
• Strong communication ability (oral and written)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to work individually and in teams.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested applicants are required to submit their CVs along with a cover letter to below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed for a written test or an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!