Graphic Designer(705 Views)
About Online Trading Academy
The Online Trading Academy is a professional institution to support the training needs on financial markets for the people of Afghanistan. The academy provides the best in class training for trading in various financial instruments like stocks, indices, bonds, futures, options etc. across currency (FOREX), Commodity (Bullion like metals, gold etc.) and securities market (Equity).
The Academy imparts education to students, professionals and various other market participants on how to trade (buy and sell) in world financial markets for income and wealth creation. Training is provided for both theoretical understanding, and in practical application (on livestock markets)
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with updated knowledge of designing programs, to design solutions with high visual impact. Who can work on a variety of products, including websites, billboard design, banner design, social media design, corporate identity or profile, logo design, magazine, Poster, Flyer, brochures, etc? He/she should be able to create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software in order to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
|Date Posted:||26 Sep 2018||Reference:||OTA/02|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Designer||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Designing logos, flyer, brochures, a billboard in creative ways to make awareness about OTA courses and promotions
• Marketing and create awareness through designing generic and specific ads/posts for online marketing usage.
• Determine the scope of a marketing project in cooperation with marketing manager
• Develop creative ads/posts to increase awareness and ability to develop and specific strategy for this purpose.
• Create images that identify/ distinguish OTA services and convey the message to the public.
• Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
• Present the designs to the line manager or board to obtain their approval
• Providing and presenting daily, weekly and Monthly report to management and line manager
• Any other task is given by the marketing manager
• Bachelor degree in Graphic Designing
• Working experience in designing programs such as Adobe the, Adobe Photoshop Adobe 3D max, Coral draw, Maya and N-Design
• At least 2 to 3 years of experience in related field
• Highly result from oriented personality.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to be organized and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• High ability in creativity and imagination
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested applicants are required to submit their CVs along with a cover letter to below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed for a written test or an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Graphic Designer at 365media||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Graphic Designer at Albashir Exchange and MSP||Kabul||25 Dec 2018|
|(دیزاینر (اعلان مجدد at Ministry of Higher Education||Kabul||11 Dec 2018|
|Creative Specialist (graphic style and brandi.. at UN-Habitat||Kabul||12 Dec 2018|