Social Media Officer(1016 Views)
About MOBY Group
In 2002, the founders of MOBY Group turned their attention to what they could do in the nation of their birth, Afghanistan. Today over 1000 employees, 300 clients and competitors across 30 countries will tell you what they have achieved – they have made people laugh, cry, think, sing, act, opened doors and minds.
MOBY Group is founded by the Mohseni family in 2003. It owns and operates some of the biggest brands in Afghanistan, including leading channels TOLO TV, LEMAR TV, TOLOnews, radio stations ARMAN FM and Arakozia FM, as well as production house Kaboora.
It also broadcasts the leading Farsi General Entertainment Satellite TV channels FARSI1 and ZEMZEMEH. News Corporation is a shareholder of the MOBY Group.
Using a range of social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook and Twitter) to promote special campaigns, events, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc. on a daily basis. This may include both managing online presence and creating or translating creative content for social networking sites.
|Date Posted:||26 Sep 2018||Reference:||1122|
|Closing Date:||18 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Using a range of social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook and Twitter) to promote special campaigns, events, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc. on a daily basis. This may include both managing online presence and creating or translating creative content for social networking sites
• Managing communities effectively - monitoring, listening and responding to users and online communities in a way which cultivates engagement
• Generating internal/external reports from social media platforms to distill key insights.
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Feeding in data required for evaluating performance and effects of campaigns
• Assist in the development of effective communications strategies and approaches
• Generate work plans and long-term flow sheets
• Use bulk uploading services of social media content
• Work well with complementary departments whether internal or external teams, ensuring quality and timely implementation;
• Capture key insights from social media
• Monitor and advise on risks to project implementation and make recommendations for risk mitigation measures as required;
• Community management and day-to-day engagement of users
• Briefing AV content to support social media campaigns to creative
• Provide regular and ad hoc updates where necessary at the request of the Country Manager
• Ensure the project filing system (shared drive) is updated on a regular basis, updating the Lapis projects database with relevant creative material;
• Assist the Program Manager/Director in client liaison where appropriate
• Provide inputs where necessary for promotional and PR materials for Lapis, including the website, YouTube channel, Moby updates and other promotional materials;
• Assist in the planning and implementation of larger Moby wide initiatives and projects where necessary;
• Support the Program Team in the development of proposals to clients as requested, including but not limited to the development of production concepts, work plans, budgets and presentations as they relate to social media
• Perform other duties as may be assigned
• 1 years’ experience in social media marketing and content creation.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written format
• Solid understanding of current social media best practices
• Responsible, organized, and calendar-focused; ability to quickly shift plans as needed; connected and available to respond as needed
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills in Dari, Pashto and English. And able to translate content from English to Dari and Pashto.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered
Female candidates will be highly encouraged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|ISP Sales & Marketing Executive Officer at MLos||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Visitor at Darman Pharma Co||Herat||27 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Darman Pharma Co||Herat||25 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Stark telecom||Multi Cities||30 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Dec 2018|
|Sales Trainer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||27 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||20 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||20 Dec 2018|
|Senior Sales & Relationship Officer at Ariana Hewad||Multi Cities||15 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Baheer Group of Companies (BGC)||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Digital marketing Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||27 Dec 2018|
|Sales Executive -Kabul at Big Bear Company||Kabul||12 Dec 2018|
|Graphic Designer at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Sales Executive/ Key Client Sales at Mido Dairy Production Co.Ltd||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|