Architectural Engineer(633 Views)
About Assist Consultants Incorporated
ASSIST is an international construction and engineering company that provides solutions to the diverse challenges faced by the governmental as well as private agencies.
What We Do:
Providing services to a select range of clients, ASSIST remains responsive and flexible to short response demands in Afghanistan, the Middle East and on a vast and diverse continent like Africa.
Architectural Engineer) will be the project’s lead person in the implementation of Central Utilities like Power House, Power Distribution, Sanitary Sewer collection and Distribution system along with buildings construction. The Safety Manager is primary responsible for effective implementation of Infrastructure and reconstruction project activities at the field level. Provides technical assistance as Safety Manager to Project manager and all Project team.
The SM compiles all the field level and monitoring information and assists the PM in periodical project report preparation.
|Date Posted:||27 Sep 2018||Reference:||ACI-AE-12|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Year|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs architectural assignments under general supervision
• Reviews completed reports, plans, estimates and calculations
• Project design, design review and project scheduling
• Ability to work with project manager following lead of manager
• Prepare graphics, presentations, contract drawings, regulatory submissions
• Organize and maintain project record information and drawings
• Coordination with clients, project consultants and engineers
• Self-motivated to meet deadlines and improve process and deliverables
• Excellent communication skills are required.
• Write reports and specifications
• creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
• liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
• working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
• working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
• applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
• writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
• specifying the requirements for the project
• adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
• playing a part in project and team management
• travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
• Master Degree is required.
• Minimum 10 + years’ experience in Architecture
• Must have at minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture; Master’s Degree a plus
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, Sketch up
• Advanced-level competency in Microsoft Office Suite
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Masters Degree, Construction
Interested Afghan nationals should email their CV to ACI Human Resources Department by email.
You can find the email in Submission e-mail field.
Subject line must be: (Architectural Engineer, Vacancy ACI-AE-12) and All Certifications will be need and must be attached in Email to HR Department or your application may not be considered
|More jobs in this category|
|Quality Control Manager at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|Project Manager at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|Telecommunication Specialist at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Structure Specialist at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Senior Surveyor at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Senior Electrical Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Safety Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Quantity Surveyor at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Quality Control Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|QA/QC Specialist at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|QA Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Project Manager at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Landscape Specialist at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|