HVAC Engineer(776 Views)
About Assist Consultants Incorporated
ASSIST is an international construction and engineering company that provides solutions to the diverse challenges faced by the governmental as well as private agencies.
What We Do:
Providing services to a select range of clients, ASSIST remains responsive and flexible to short response demands in Afghanistan, the Middle East and on a vast and diverse continent like Africa.
Assist Consultants Incorporated (hereafter “Assist”) has provided quality services of design, engineering, and construction to its main client, the US Army Corps of Engineers, since 2008. Through a bright entrepreneurial investment at a time when vast efforts of construction and rehabilitation had commenced in Afghanistan by the US Forces, the owners established Assist in 2008 as a partnership proprietorship and a family business. The business thrived with its key values of integrity, diligence, key partnerships, and smart decisions of its entire team specially its executive team.
HVAC Engineer will be the project’s lead person in the implementation of Central Utilities like Power House, Power Distribution, Sanitary Sewer collection and Distribution system along with buildings construction. The Safety Manager is primary responsible for effective implementation of Infrastructure and reconstruction project activities at the field level. Provides technical assistance as Safety Manager to Project manager and all Project team.
The SM compiles all the field level and monitoring information and assists the PM in periodical project report preparation.
|Date Posted:||27 Sep 2018||Reference:||ACI-HE-10|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Year|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain and perform repair on all refrigeration equipment’s and perform troubleshoot on all HVAC equipment’s and perform repairs all coolers.
• Manage all metal duct components and install all HVAC systems and monitor all provide resolutions for all emergency alarm in systems and perform repair to all ventilating and air conditioning units.
• Manage all data center applications and operate various centrifugal chillers and install and maintain dehumidification systems and oversee al maintenance activities for various technicians.
• Design and provide enhancements to all conservation programs for electricity and natural gas and assist to plant instrument and perform troubleshoot on equipment’s and ensure compliance to all EPA regulations.
• Monitor all resources and ensure optimal utilization for same and achieve all customer objectives and provide support to all equipment’s and perform calculations and implement various plans for HVAC
• Evaluate all approval systems for new and revised maintenance jobs and monitor all work instructions and maintain all deliverables for projects to maintain optimal qualities within required timeframe and coordinate with stakeholders to analyze all project requirements.
• Perform audit on all HVAC system and collect data and perform periodic evaluation and monitor all log books and manage all change processes and resolve all issues.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to perform regular audit and ensure compliance to all corporate regulations and assist to design an efficient HVAC system and adhere to all architectural requirements.
• Analyze all load programs and perform required calculations on same and manage all electrical requirements for HVAC equipment’s and recommend improvements.
• Maintains repairs, calibrates and/or replaces portions of HVAC system, including air handlers, ducts, control valves and systems, pumps, compressors, dampers and filters including preventive maintenance on all equipment.
• Maintains and repairs all associated HVAC piping, including coils, supplies, returns, traps, strainers and valves.
• Maintains and repairs refrigeration equipment, including centrifugal units, cooling towers and heat exchangers.
• Maintains and provides proper water treatment to HVAC system. Change filters as required and periodically cleans coils, inlet screen, plenums and other duct areas.
• Trouble-shoots malfunctions and effects repairs to system controls, calibrates, repairs or replaces pneumatic and/or electric controls, relays and circuits.
• Repairs coils, bearings, seals and other equipment parts as required for proper system operations and as directed by the Utilities Engineer or Maintenance Supervisor.
• Performs other associated work as assigned or directed, including moving of equipment, painting and cleaning work areas.
• Physical Demands: Must be able to stand and work for prolonged periods of time. Must be able to lift and move heavy materials and equipment weighing up to approximately 100lbs.
• Master Degree is required.
Punctual and able to meet deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Professional Engineer license
• Experience with 3D Modeling programs such as AutoCAD
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Masters Degree, Engineering
Interested Afghan nationals should email their CV to ACI Human Resources Department by email.
You can find the email in Submission e-mail field.
Subject line must be: (HVAC Engineer, Vacancy ACI-HE-10) and All Certifications will be need and must be attached in Email to HR Department or your application may not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Civil Engineering Drafter at Balwan||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Structural Engineer at Balwan||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Hydrology/River Sediment Specialist at Ministery of Energy and Water||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Proposal Writer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|Cost Estimation Engineer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|Project Manager at UNCDC||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|