QA/QC Specialist(484 Views)
About Assist Consultants Incorporated
ASSIST is an international construction and engineering company that provides solutions to the diverse challenges faced by the governmental as well as private agencies.
What We Do:
Providing services to a select range of clients, ASSIST remains responsive and flexible to short response demands in Afghanistan, the Middle East and on a vast and diverse continent like Africa.
Assist Consultants Incorporated (hereafter “Assist”) has provided quality services of design, engineering, and construction to its main client, the US Army Corps of Engineers, since 2008. Through a bright entrepreneurial investment at a time when vast efforts of construction and rehabilitation had commenced in Afghanistan by the US Forces, the owners established Assist in 2008 as a partnership proprietorship and a family business. The business thrived with its key values of integrity, diligence, key partnerships, and smart decisions of its entire team specially its executive team.
QA /QC Specialist will be the project’s lead person in the implementation of Central Utilities like Power House, Power Distribution, Sanitary Sewer collection and Distribution system along with buildings construction. The Safety Manager is primary responsible for effective implementation of Infrastructure and reconstruction project activities at the field level. Provides technical assistance as Safety Manager to Project manager and all Project team.
The SM compiles all the field level and monitoring information and assists the PM in periodical project report preparation.
|Date Posted:||27 Sep 2018||Reference:||ACI-QA/QC-02|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan, Argentine||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Year|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supports Quality Assurance Manager/Team Lead to ensure CAP/CLIA/FDA regulatory compliance in all aspects of laboratory operations.
• Monitors, tracks pre-analytical, analytical, and post analytical performance and advises QA Manager/Team Lead when performance standards are not met.
• Reviews maintenance records, charts/documents, maintain QA records.
• Conducts internal audits of various Diagnostic, Research and Specimen Processing sections.
• Conducts monthly reviews of Patient Records.
• Reviews, maintains Corrective Action Logs, and ensures corrective actions are completed documented, tracked and trended.
• Conveys QA/QC data and audit findings in a concise and professional manner.
• Writes, reviews SOPs, verification/validation Protocols and Reports.
• Reviews, edits, and version control all documents using MasterControl (SOPs, Policies, Worksheets, etc.) as they pertain to DLDM activities
• Performs Sub-system Administrator tasks in MasterControl.
• Maintains personnel 6-part training folders and assists with training requirements.
• Maintains Proficiency Testing records, receipt of PTs, tracking PT assignments, pre- submission review, and review of the post evaluation reports.
• Works with QA Manager/Team Lead to maintain the laboratory website.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ensure all Swyft hardware systems arriving at Oakland go through proper QA and QC inspection checks before being accepted into inventory
• Ensure product and hardware peripherals and spare parts are being received and tested properly before being accepted into inventory
• Ensure all staging activities are going through the correct processes
• Ensure all staging travelers are continually updated, reported and filed appropriately at completion
• Strictly enforce and maintain an MRB (Material Review Board) Area, both in the warehouse and in our ERP system
• Assist in coordinating staging activities as directed such as overseeing kitting activities in preparation for staging pipeline or transportation of various hardware to designated sections of the warehouse
• Sign off on final machine readiness prior to machine transportation to install location
• Typical hours are 7AM to 4PM Monday to Friday
• Must be willing to work occasionally on weekends or overtime in weekday evenings as scheduled/requested
• Previous warehouse and technical staging experience is required
• Previous QA/QC experience is preferred
• High attention to detail is required
• Compensation details available upon request
• Master Degree in construction engineering is required.
• Excellent laboratory, technical, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently once trained and maintains excellent records with a keen attention to detail. Knowledge of GMP, GCP, GCLP and or CAP/CLIA/FDA regulatory requirements and experience working in a GCLP, GMP, CAP/CLIA and/or FDA accredited laboratory. Excellent record keeping and organizational skills
• Must be flexible and willing to work long hours in order to meet the deadline
• The ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure
• Willing to spend long hours in the field.
• Ability to work harmoniously within a multicultural team
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Reliable, Honest, Transparent; Commitment for hard work & exceptional work ethics
• Attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Good communication and negotiation skills to manage expectations
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Masters Degree, Engineering
Interested Afghan nationals should email their CV to ACI Human Resources Department by email.
You can find the email in Submission e-mail field.
Subject line must be: (QA/QC/ Specialist , Vacancy ACI-QA/QC-02) and All Certifications will be need and must be attached in Email to HR Department or your application may not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Quality Control Manager at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|Project Manager at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|Telecommunication Specialist at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Structure Specialist at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Senior Surveyor at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Senior Electrical Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Safety Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Quantity Surveyor at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Quality Control Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|QA Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Project Manager at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Landscape Specialist at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Architectural Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|