Senior Surveyor(507 Views)
About Assist Consultants Incorporated
ASSIST is an international construction and engineering company that provides solutions to the diverse challenges faced by the governmental as well as private agencies.
What We Do:
Providing services to a select range of clients, ASSIST remains responsive and flexible to short response demands in Afghanistan, the Middle East and on a vast and diverse continent like Africa.
Assist Consultants Incorporated (hereafter “Assist”) has provided quality services of design, engineering, and construction to its main client, the US Army Corps of Engineers, since 2008. Through a bright entrepreneurial investment at a time when vast efforts of construction and rehabilitation had commenced in Afghanistan by the US Forces, the owners established Assist in 2008 as a partnership proprietorship and a family business. The business thrived with its key values of integrity, diligence, key partnerships, and smart decisions of its entire team specially its executive team.
Senior Surveyor will be the project’s lead person in the implementation of Central Utilities like Power House, Power Distribution, Sanitary Sewer collection and Distribution system along with buildings construction. The Safety Manager is primary responsible for effective implementation of Infrastructure and reconstruction project activities at the field level. Provides technical assistance as Safety Manager to Project manager and all Project team.
The SM compiles all the field level and monitoring information and assists the PM in periodical project report preparation.
|Date Posted:||27 Sep 2018||Reference:||ACI-SS-09|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Year|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure robust, accurate and timely cost and value reporting at both project and business unit level Ensure accurate cash flow reporting takes place Carry out cost management including forecasting Update the monthly CVR, cost and commercial plans and have accountability, along with the project team for the commercial performance and strategy
• Help ensure that commercial processes are adhered to across the business unit
• Actively seek to improve processes and procedures
• Have a good understanding of the processes and procedures used by any JV/Alliance that
• we are working within, and assist in their development and improvement
• Ensure that any main contracts entered into have terms and conditions that are appropriate for Bar hale, with commercial risks identified
• Ensure that the supply chain are engaged appropriately with the correct contract terms and conditions
• Ensure that good client relationships are fostered
• Be responsible for subcontract letting, negotiation and financial accounting
• Effectively assist in managing the commercial team, including cost clerks and commercial support staff
• Ensure effective interaction between the commercial team and the operational site teams
• Supervise and mentor Quantity Surveyors
• Accurate monthly forecasting Ability to challenge resources and costs Maintaining deadlines in line with monthly commercial calendar
• To be responsible for the delivery of a case load including operational Urban property management, valuations and transactions, to represent LGSS within internal and external environments in respect of operational property matters.
• To provide good quality professional advice to Strategic Assets’ customers in the Northampton Office on estate management and valuation matters, and to advise Service Directorate colleagues on professional and technical issues.
• To contribute to the delivery of delegated LGSS and LGSS-Managed budgets on target, including the delivery of any agreed savings and efficiencies targets
• To deliver property disposals within appropriate timescales and in line with best value requirements, which contribute to the delivery of annual Capital Receipts targets
• To carry out valuations for the delivery of the Annual Fixed Asset Valuation programmer, to liaise with Finance colleagues to ensure that all information is required to the appropriate timescale and standard
• To contribute to processes and initiatives to develop and maintain a cohesive and consistent Strategic Assets function across LGSS’s Shareholders and Customers
• To contribute to partnership working with internal and external stakeholders, and implement improvements in cross-cutting working relationships
• To undertake negotiations in technical property issues on behalf of customers and Shareholders, providing high quality and professional advice to enable good decision-making
• Master Degree level in geodesy is required.
• Up to date knowledge of Property Valuation, Property and Estate Management, Landlord and Tenant and Property Transactions
Property Management techniques and methods
The ability to establish good rapport and open and honest relationships with Customers, from the public, partner organizations, senior officers and Members
The ability to implement innovative and creative solutions to problems and plans to create and deliver win:win outcomes
Positive attitude to change in the organization and a willingness to promote and adopt new ideas and ways of working
Capable of expressing information, concepts and ideas both orally and in writing in a logical, well structured, timely, accurate and meaningful form to recipients
Ability to organize, plan and manage own work and that of others to deliver objectives and outcomes in a timely and responsive manner
Thorough post-qualification professional experience in Urban/Rural Estate Management, including property management, valuations (including Fixed Asset Valuations for Accounting purposes) and transactions
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Masters Degree, Engineering
Interested Afghan nationals should email their CV to ACI Human Resources Department by email.
You can find the email in Submission e-mail field.
Subject line must be: (Senior Surveyor, Vacancy ACI-SS-09) and All Certifications will be need and must be attached in Email to HR Department or your application may not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Quality Control Manager at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|Project Manager at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Oct 2018|
|Telecommunication Specialist at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Structure Specialist at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Senior Electrical Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Safety Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Quantity Surveyor at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Quality Control Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|QA/QC Specialist at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|QA Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Project Manager at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Landscape Specialist at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Architectural Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|