ATM Technical Support Engineer(748 Views)
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness.
In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 85th years of fame.
The position is responsible for monitoring ATM network and hardware to be maintained at all times.
|Date Posted:||29 Sep 2018||Reference:||“BMA//2018//039”|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Troubleshoot and maintain ATM systems ensuring ATM up time at all times escalation to IT for
any network related issues ensuring resolution in a timely manner and minimizing customer
• Ensure cleanliness of ATM off sites and neat display of Bank's branding and signage is
maintained at all times.
• Monitoring fault tracking systems and initiating first line maintenance activities with customer
• Talking callers through possible fault resolution on their devices
• Supporting individual branch customers to successfully resolve first-line maintenance problems
with machines in their branch.
• Ensure all reported device related issues are logged timely and accurately, using the
• Ability to meet call-handling performance targets under pressure.
• Experience of working in a Customer Services/ Help Desk Environment
• Making daily plan for the location which they need to be visited
• Performing the ATM full maintenance
• Fixing of All ATMs problem
• Assisting branches if their ATMs are facing with problem
• Installation of new ATM parts
• Installation and removal of ATMs
• Monitoring of ATMs CCTV Cameras
• Regular check of ATM power system
• Tertiary qualification with minimum Diploma in information technology
• At least 2 years' experience in hardware and ATM maintenance.
• Good knowledge and understanding of ATM
• Proficient in General/Desktop Microsoft Applications.
• Intermediate technical skills.
• Intermediate technical skills in Policies and Procedures.
• Intermediate technical skills in Safety & Security.
• Bachelor Degree, related to IT
• A+ Hardware
• Network +
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2018//039” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
|More jobs in this category|
|Country Risk Manager at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||12 Jan 2019|
|Re-announce Branch Manager- Balkh at Exchangerzone||Balkh||10 Jan 2019|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Nimruz||14 Dec 2018|
|Loan Adminstrator at OXUS Afghanistan||Jawzjan||15 Dec 2018|
|Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan .. at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Dec 2018|
|برقی at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|Deputy Marketing Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||15 Dec 2018|
|CFO (Chief Financial Officer) at Arian Bank||Kabul||04 Jan 2019|
|Economist at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|SME Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Multi Cities||15 Dec 2018|
|Member of Board of Supervisors for State Owne.. at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|