Beautician / آرایشگر(816 Views)
About Diplomat Beauty Collection
Diplomat Beauty Collection (DBC) is the first standard and brand collection of fashion in Afghanistan which provides high class beauty services for male and female consists of:
- King Salon for males
- Queen Salon for females
- Flowers Collection for parties, weddings, birthdays & etc.
- Cake and Desserts collection,
- Filming Unit.
DBC provide services in 3 levels for VVIP, VIP and Regular customers with national and international levels, high maintained hygienic rules and high security in best diplomatic area of Kabul (Shirpur).
The beautician will be responsible for day to day duties of the Queen Salon as per customers requirement.
|Date Posted:||01 Oct 2018||Reference:||VA# DBC-2018-001|
|Closing Date:||10 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Designer||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers upon arrival.
- Be updated with the latest trends in beauty services and technology.
- Book appointments over the phone and serve walk-ins based on availability
- Provide the necessary services to those who want to look beautiful at all times.
- Discuss hair-style, makeup and customer order options.
- Show the right values towards customers according to her request.
- Exercise punctuality to schedules.
- Apply makeup products properly to customers
- Recommend hairstyles and nail colors to match clients’ needs and personal style
- Cut, dry, and style hair properly.
- Wash, color, and condition hair
- Inspect hair, face, and scalp, to recommend treatment
- Discusses hair, skin and nail care methods with customers.
- Washes and conditions hair prior to cutting or styling.
- Applies chemical solutions in the form of permanents and relaxers to hair as part of the styling process.
- Provides effective solutions for common issues concerning hair, scalp, nails and skin.
- Discusses various style options with clients.
- Remove hair using permanent and temporary methods (e.g. electrolysis and waxing)
- Apply hair products, like serum, cream and clay to style hair
- Give manicures and pedicures following clients’ preferences
- Provide guidelines to clients on how to take care of their skin
- Maintain updated client records (e.g. contact details and treatments)
- Cross-sell therapies and beauty products, when relevant
- Maintain a cheerful and warm disposition in dealing with customers at all times.
- Always available to attend to the needs of customers.
- Aim to satisfy every customer.
- Maintain cleanliness and observe proper hygiene.
- Maintain good and proper grooming at all times.
- Make sure our working area is clean and equipment is sterilized at all times
- Keep track of levels of stock (e.g lotions and nail polishes & makeup needs)
- Communicates with clients in order to provide the requested services.
- Restocks shelves and supplies.
- Keeps records of hair color and nail color used by each customer at past visits.
- Permanent Makeup
- Bridal Makeup
- Party Makeup
- Hair Styles
- Hair Color
- Eyelashes Extension
- Eyelashes Tint
- Eyebrows Tint
- Proficient in Eyebrow and Lash Tinting
- Must have outstanding people skills in order to handle the specific needs of individual clients and customers.
- Should be highly creative and also have a firm understanding of tried-and-tested techniques that are still in use today.
- Must possess physical stamina and must have the manual dexterity required to wield scissors, razors and other implements.
- Must possess solid time-management and organizational skills as well as in-depth knowledge of various barber products, their ingredients and how these ingredients can affect the clients.
- Must be able to present a calm and pleasant demeanor to clients in spite of any personal problems.
- Must be capable of tactfully and respectfully dealing with rude, difficult and unreasonable clients.
- Minimum must have a high school diploma or equivalent. University degree is an asset.
- Having certificate confirming the completion of a cosmetology program.
- Familiarity with both Pashto and Dari, having working knowledge of English language and communication with Urdu/Hindi is an asset.
- Hands-on training necessary as part of a certificate program as well as on-the-job training.
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience as beautician.
- Age must be between 20 to 40 years
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to email address mentioned below or contact at +93744256677
|More jobs in this category|
|Graphic Designer at Albashir Exchange and MSP||Kabul||25 Dec 2018|
|(دیزاینر (اعلان مجدد at Ministry of Higher Education||Kabul||11 Dec 2018|
|Creative Specialist (graphic style and brandi.. at UN-Habitat||Kabul||12 Dec 2018|