Hairdresser (Barber) / سلمان(804 Views)
About Diplomat Beauty Collection
Diplomat Beauty Collection (DBC) is the first standard and brand collection of fashion in Afghanistan which provides high class beauty services for male and female consists of:
- King Salon for males
- Queen Salon for females
- Flowers Collection for parties, weddings, birthdays & etc.
- Cake and Desserts collection,
- Filming Unit.
DBC provide services in 3 levels for VVIP, VIP and Regular customers with national and international levels, high maintained hygienic rules and high security in best diplomatic area of Kabul (Shirpur).
The Hairdresser will be responsible for day to day duties of the King Salon as per customers requirement.
|Date Posted:||01 Oct 2018||Reference:||VA# DBC-2018-002|
|Closing Date:||10 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||20||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Designer||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome clients as they arrive in the salon and engage them in conversation to determine their needs.
- Provide suggestions to clients regarding current hairstyles and favorite trends
- Answer clients’ questions regarding salon’s facilities and hair care products
- Inquire from clients about hair care preferences and suggest appropriate resolutions to hair and scalp issues
- Cut and style hair according to clients’ instructions
- Provide beard trims to clients looking for grooming
- Provide manicure and pedicure services to clients
- Give scalp treatments and apply facials
- Provide clients with head, neck and back massages
- Check clients for scalp or skin disorders such as sores or abrasions and determine how to provide a certain service
- Ensure that all combs and scissors are cleaned and sanitized after use
- Take telephone calls from clients and provide them with needed information
- Schedule appointments over the phone and maintain records of work performed on each client
- Assume responsibility for the upkeep and cleanliness of workstations
- Perform up-selling services by suggesting retail products placed at the barbershop
- Ensure that sufficient items such as clean wrap sheets and towels are available on an ongoing basis
- Supervise trainees and apprentices to ensure that they are working according to the salon’s protocols
- Resolve clients’ complaints correctly in a bid to ensure recurring business from them
- Hair Styles
- Hair Color
- Beard Cutting
- VIP Customers Servicing
- Groom Fashion
- Must have outstanding people skills in order to handle the specific needs of individual clients and customers.
- Should be highly creative and also have a firm understanding of tried-and-tested techniques that are still in use today.
- Must possess physical stamina and must have the manual dexterity required to wield scissors, razors and other implements.
- Must possess solid time-management and organizational skills as well as in-depth knowledge of various barber products, their ingredients and how these ingredients can affect the clients.
- Must be able to present a calm and pleasant demeanor to clients in spite of any personal problems.
- Must be capable of tactfully and respectfully dealing with rude, difficult and unreasonable clients.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required, but not a must. University degree is an asset.
- Having certificate confirming the completion of a cosmetology program.
- Familiarity with both Pashto and Dari, having working knowledge of English language and communication with Urdu/Hindi is an asset.
- Hands-on training necessary as part of a certificate program as well as on-the-job training.
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience as barber.
- Age must be between 20 to 40 years
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
High School, Designer
Interested candidates should submit their CVs to email address mentioned below or contact at +93744256677
|More jobs in this category|
|Graphic Designer at 365media||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Graphic Designer at Albashir Exchange and MSP||Kabul||25 Dec 2018|