Admin & HR Officer(1978 Views)
About Habib Gulzar Motors Limited
Habib Gulzar Motors Limited is official 3S (Sales, Spare Parts and Service) dealer of Toyota Motors Corporation in Afghanistan, the company provides Quality Toyota Vehicles, Genuine Spare Parts and After Sales Services. Habib Gulzar Motors Limited is a company of HABIB GULZAR INTERNATIONAL LLC a well renowned business family of Afghanistan who has been trading since 1940.
The Admin & HR Officer will be responsible for all HR related activities, including policies and procedures implementation, incentive programs, hiring and firing, conducting of events and conducting performance evaluation with other departmental Managers and providing support in the various Human Resource and Administration functions to Top managements.
|Date Posted:||02 Oct 2018||Reference:||HGML/18/HR/002|
|Closing Date:||03 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify and analyze the staff vacancy, developing the job description, advertising the position, and long listing the potential candidates.
• Arrange the written test, schedule the interviews, participate in the interview and select the best suitable candidate
• Update and maintain accurate records of all filing system and other related documents of HR department
• Facilitate training for the employees on regular basses
• Draft Letters such as employee’s verification, job offer, termination, appreciation, experience etc.
• Attendance Management and preparation of Attendance Report to make sure that staff gets pay correctly and on time.
• Negotiate Job Offers, Employment contracts, salaries, working conditions with staff.
• Conducting and participating in weekly meetings
• Process, audit for errors and keeping the soft and hard record of payroll, attendance report, recruitment file, and other documents.
• Conducting of performance evaluation to ensure that all staff are appraised on regular basses to identify skills gaps, training needs as well as the breakdown of poor, satisfactory and high performing staff.
• Respond to all personnel and performance issues in an effective and professional manner, with support of General Manager
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
• Facilitate the separation of employee as per HGML’s procedure and processing final sentiments as per policy.
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, monthly package, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
• Check and control vehicle logbooks, fuels and prepare fuel requests as and when needed.
• Prepare purchase request form for purchase of goods etc. if needed
• Ensure that regular cleaning and maintenance of office facility is done by the projects support staff as well as manage safety and security at the office.
• Ensure that records of vehicle licensing and insurance are maintained to facilitate the necessary renewal of same on time
• Keep filing system up to date and accessible for the department.
• Develop action plan and tracking sheet for activates related to administration and project.
• Other Tasks or responsibilities assigned by the department head.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Ability to communicate fluently in English, Dari or Pashto, both orally and in writing,
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team of staff
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to handle the demands of various personality types
• Time Management skills
• Knowledge of labor and employment laws, organizational development and best practices
1. Bachelor degree in Business Administration ( HR)
2. 3 years of work experience in Admin & HR is required
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Qualified candidates can send their CVs (Current photo must be attached in the first page of CV) along with a cover letter to our email address .
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Written / interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Re - Recruitment Assistant at DABS||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Re - Performance Appraisal Officer at DABS||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|HR Assistant at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Jawzjan||25 Feb 2019|
|Human Resources Officer at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||26 Feb 2019|
|Senior.HR.Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|
|Officer Human Resources at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||17 Feb 2019|