Technical Adviser & Quality Controller(310 Views)
About Habib Gulzar Motors Limited
Habib Gulzar Motors Limited is official 3S (Sales, Spare Parts and Service) dealer of Toyota Motors Corporation in Afghanistan, the company provides Quality Toyota Vehicles, Genuine Spare Parts and After Sales Services. Habib Gulzar Motors Limited is a company of HABIB GULZAR INTERNATIONAL LLC a well renowned business family of Afghanistan who has been trading since 1940.
Technical Adviser & Quality controller main duties & responsibilities is to perform diagnostic assessment, coordination with technical & management team and overall supervision of general repair job.
On job technical training is another key roles to be executed based on requirement and regular explanation of the most difficult task to technicians either theoretical or practical within training center should be conducted.
Overall TA/QC is the technical key staff to resolve any technical issue and cooperate with technical and Management team to retain customer’s satisfaction.
|Date Posted:||02 Oct 2018||Reference:||HGML/18/AS/004|
|Closing Date:||04 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Technical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Perform diagnosis as per Service Advisor request at reception stalls.
2. Carry out more technically difficult jobs and provide supervision or support to technicians.
3. General Repair list re-check, confirm and submission to Service Advisor.
4. Perform visual inspection upon completion of each job.
5. Report FTR (Field Technical Report) to Service Advisor in case of any.
6. Perform every task of Foreman/Controller on his absence.
7. Arrange work schedule with service advisor and parts dept.
8. Final Road Test will be performed to fully assure himself before handing over the vehicle
9. Confirm completion of job to service advisor.
10. Provide technical explanation or advice when required to service advisor/customer.
11. Technical training should be conducted for technicians (theoretical & Practical)
12. Periodical report to Aftersales Manager
13. Any additional task assign by Aftersales Manager
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. Ability to Diagnose vehicle by Intelligent Tester (IT) & Global Tech Stream (GTS) tools
2. Having knowledge of Electrical, Engine and chassis
3. Ability to read, write and speak English Fluently
4. Good communication, customer care and interpersonal skills
5. Computer literacy (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
6. Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
1. Certification of Diagnostic Technician (DT) / Diagnostic Master Technician (DMT) or equivalent
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Technical
Qualified candidates can send their CVs (Current photo must be attached in the first page of CV) along with a cover letter to our email address .
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Written / interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Satellite Technical Manager at AFTEL||Kabul||26 Oct 2018|
|Wire Line Chief Technical Officer at AFTEL||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Social Safeguards Specialist at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||01 Nov 2018|
|Proposal Writer at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|