M&E Coordinator(916 Views)
The International Development Law Organization (IDLO) is an inter-governmental development organization with headquarters in Rome and program offices in Kabul and several other provinces in Afghanistan. IDLO fulfils its mandate by providing training, technical assistance, research, and publication to governments, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), local communities, and professional associations in developing countries, countries in economic transition, and countries emerging from armed conflict. The International Development Law Organization (IDLO) enables governments and empowers people to reform laws and strengthen institutions to promote peace, justice, sustainable development and economic opportunity. We contribute to creating stable and inclusive societies where every person can live free from fear and want, in dignity and under the rule of law. IDLO began working in Afghanistan in 2001 and has become a leading partner of Afghan government, donor countries and international agencies to achieve the common goal of strengthening the rule of law. Afghanistan has been an IDLO Member Country since 2012.
The M&E and Reporting Unit under the Supporting Access to Justice in Afghanistan phase II (SAJA II) Program monitors progress of Program activities and tracks results; evaluates trainings and other programmatic activities; and reports on the desired outputs and outcomes to help identify performance gaps and inform Program management decisions. Reporting to the M&E and Reporting Manager, the M&E Coordinator will work in close collaboration with the M&E team and the component staff to manage a mechanism of collecting, analysing and reporting on the outcome of IDLO-sponsored trainings.
The M&E Coordinator will ensure that Program management decisions are based on sound M&E data. The key results will have an impact on the overall performance of the M&E Unit and success in implementation of Program strategies.
|Date Posted:||03 Oct 2018||Reference:||IDLO/SAJA/22/2018|
|Closing Date:||16 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||6 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the implementation of SAJA II Performance Measurement Plan (PMP) by assessing the outcome of trainings conducted by IDLO for the Program partners;
• Liaise with the Program team to develop tools and checklists for training follow-on assessments;
• Coordinate with the Program team to plan visits to partner offices and schedule interviews for the assessment;
• Prepare analytical reports on the findings of the assessments;
• Coordinate with the Program team to share findings of the assessments and to identify areas of concern and lessons learned;
• Undertake regular visits to the provinces to support implementation of M&E work plan;
• Assist in periodic reviewing of PMP targets and achievements, especially training related indicators and highlight adjustments in M&E approaches and tools, based on project specific needs.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Familiarity with M&E systems and tools; and training assessment techniques;
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dari and English;
• Demonstrated skills in data analysis and reporting;
• Works well with others and actively participates; and
• Ability and willingness to travel frequently to provinces within Afghanistan.
• University degree in statistics or a related field; certificate in M&E, University degree in Shari’a Law or LLB degree would an advantage.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience, experience working in an international context is highly desired.
• Fluency in Dari and proficiency in English is required, working knowledge of Pashto would be an advantage.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, M & E
Please submit your Application to the email provided, and indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail the position (M&E Coordinator) and the Vacancy number (IDLO/SAJA/22/2018) you are applying. Please read the vacancy and make sure your experience and qualification meets the above criteria and if any application does not meet the requirements will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for Test/Interview!
|More jobs in this category|
|M&E Focal point at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Multi Cities||22 Dec 2018|
|Regional M&E Officer at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Khost||24 Dec 2018|
|Regional M&E Officer at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kandahar||24 Dec 2018|
|Regional M&E Officer at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kunduz||24 Dec 2018|
|Regional M&E Officer at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kabul||25 Dec 2018|