Security Manager to Implement BC&DRP;(904 Views)
About OXUS Afghanistan
OXUS Afghanistan started Operation in 2005 under support of ACTED, a development and relief NGO, which is operating in twenty five Countries of the world, and Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA).
Currently, OXUS Afghanistan has a portfolio of over AFN 819 million with an outreach of about 24,000 customers managed through 19 Branches, 10 provinces. OXUS Afghanistan is a part of OXUS Group, a global network of Microfinance Institutions created by ACTED, a leading international NGO operating in 25 countries. OXUS Afghanistan was created with funding from the Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA), a Government Apex agency set up by international donors in 2003 in order to develop and support the microfinance sector in Afghanistan.
OXUS Afghanistan Provides conventional and Islamic financing. OXUS -Afghanistan has individual and group lending which helps Afghan people have access to finance. OXUS-Afghanistan provides financing for youth and women as women improvement process and support them for better access to finance.
Security Manager will be responsible for monitoring the security situation, issues and operations for the organization. He will be responsible to implement security policies, regulations, rules and norms and make sure that the environment in the organization is safe for the staff, operations and visitors. He will also manage the security guards at the branches as well as check and monitor the access control of the people visiting these offices. He will also be responsible for implementing security protocols, creating emergency response procedures, conducting security evaluations, supervise security guards and keep track of different events.
|Date Posted:||04 Oct 2018||Reference:||SM-102018|
|Closing Date:||18 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract||Years of Experience:||10 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 12 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Implementation of OXUS Afghanistan security Plans
• Ensure that all staff adheres to security procedures
• Ensure all newly inducted staff are aware of the security protocols as well as provide them basic necessary training
• Regular security briefing to the staff and management. Update and refresh the briefings
• Ensure OXUS Afghanistan security management plans are regularly updated
• Conduct security and risk assessments for all operational areas (as required) and propose new operational areas
• Work in coordination with the security consultant
• Arrange for the visits of OXUS Branches inside Kabul (at least 05 branches) and in the regions (at least 02 regions) by the consultant
• Implementation of the recommendations by consultant in security upgrades review document
• Monitor the installation of security cameras and completion on time manner
• Monitor the construction of strong rooms and completion on time manner
• Support the relevant teams for the procurement of the required material for security upgrades
• Get complete security trainings and drills from the consultant as master trainer
• Impart the training to all the relevant staff of OXUS inside Kabul and in the regions
• Continuously monitor the security situation in Kabul as well as in the regions
• Keep in contact with the relevant departments, offices and individuals to get regular security updates
• Disseminate the security updates/information to OXUS management on regular basis
• Security protocols and arrangements for any expats visiting OXUS Afghanistan
• The Security Manager should ensure that there is appropriate, up-to-date training of all staff on security and safety policies, and that policies are written and disseminated in HQ and branches.
- Infrastructure Management
• Conduct premises security assessment and make recommendations
• Follow-up of renovations/upgrades linked to the security
• Maintain emergency equipment (supplies for emergency lock-down, security alarms, surveillance cameras, emergency exits, safe rooms and fire extinguishers) as appropriate
• Ensure good standards of health and security are being observed (as appropriate for security)
-Transport (in conjunction with Logistic–Transport)
• Ensure OXUS Afghanistan vehicles are equipped with required security equipment and supplies
• Ensure regular refresher trainings for OXUS Afghanistan drivers are being arranged (about how to respond in security, safe driving, general awareness and behavior)
• Ensure maintenance and follow up of automated tracking system
• Ensure24hoursavailabilityof vehicles (with rivers) with required equipment and supplies especially for senior management and any expats (if on-board)
The Security Manager will be required to visit the all the branches in Kabul as well as in the regions on regular basis in order to impart security trainings, check their security protocols, arrangements and setup are in place and based on the situation in these areas, if any security change or up-gradation is required, ensure to carry out with the approval of the competent authorities
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
h) Strong analytical skills
i) Able to work with a team
j) Fluency in English.
a) At least 08 to 10 years of professional experience at in the similar position or in security installations, security operations and BCP related areas
b) Knowledge of security environment and hazards
c) Must be a local national
d) Must have related IT training
e) Experience of working with any multi-national or international organization
f) Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
g) Must be physically fit and active
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Make sure to write the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email and send your CV along with a cover letter to:
For hard copy submission; submit your CV along with a cover letter to OXUS HR Department, House # 600, Street # 6, Qala-e-Fatullah Khan, Kabul, Afghanistan.
• Only short listed candidates will be notified.
• No phone calls will be entertained.
|More jobs in this category|
|IT&C.B.S Internal Audit Officer at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|مدیر نمایندگی پکتیکا at Da Afghanistan Bank||Paktika||17 Feb 2019|
|Card Management Officer(Alternative Delivery .. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|ATM Technical Support Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||20 Feb 2019|
|Chief Risk Officer at Arian Bank||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|Corporate Secretary at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|