Legal Advisor(893 Views)
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness.
In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 85th years of fame.
The Legal Advisor is responsible for the all duties & Responsibilities that are explained in the below section.
|Date Posted:||07 Oct 2018||Reference:||“BMA//2018//040”|
|Closing Date:||21 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To solve the legal issues and problems between employee, customers and management of Bank-e-Millie Afghan.
2. To provide and find the legal ways for the legal problems which are important and which have to be solved.
3. Proceeding and progress in the process of getting and borrowing money from legal ways and achievements to the problems that accrued during and among these matters.
4. Correction of contracts and terms and conditions among employee people and Bank-e-Mille Afghan and all governmental and personal or nongovernmental organizations.
5. Following and sending the files and achievements to the issues that have to be solved in the related court and providing aid and help to achieve to those matters in the related court of Afghanistan or other institutions related to this matter.
6. After permission of the respected directorate traveling to other provinces and solving the problems which will happen related to possessive lands and other personal properties of Bank-e-Mille Afghan.
7. Reading and reviewing some existence files and during implementation of that, giving legal view and idea related to permitted and given matters.
8. Help and legal cooperation with all departments related to the respected directorate of Bank-e-Mille Afghan
9. Cooperation and advice to the Loans Collection department and provide them legal rules to collect money.
10. Writing and filling of all contracts according to the term, condition and records of the cases with mutual cooperation of all related departments and their management, completion.
11. Investigation and expression of the opinion in the possessive land contracts and other properties of Bank-e-Millie-Afghan under the lease agreement with a person or any other construction organization.
12. Investigation of the contracts and termination of the agreement and contracts of land and properties of Bank-e-Millie-Afghan and giving legal opinion for further progress in the term and condition of the contract of mentioned land.
13. Receive, and equivalencies and attestation of the legal documents of the person who is under lease contract of the land or properties with Bank-e-Millie-Afghan.
14. Reviewing and making sure of the properties of the people and implementation of the term and conditions of the lease or other contract according to the documents of Bank-e-Millie-Afghan.
15. Serious investigation and observation of the duration and termination of the loan contracts and making right and suitable decision against the people who do not making payments according to the terms and conditions of the contract.
16. Correction and preparation of legal documents against those people who are not obeying the orders of the contract and do not submitted to the bank the properties under lease or other agreement to sale and to collect loans. Also the related court is ordering for mutual investigation about the debate and reasoning of them. It is sure that the prepared documents must be submitted in the court of Afghanistan.
17. Making normal and regular relation and contacts according to justification in these cases.
18. According to the permission of respected directorate receiving and investigation to legal completion and requesting cases of employees of Bank-e-Millie-Afghan.
19. Receiving to solve those cases where employees of the bank situated under the rumor of stealing money and making sure about the stolen money cases and clearances of those cases.
20. Implementation and performances of all orders that are permitted from respected directorate of Bank-e-Millie-Afghan to the legal advisory department.
21. Protection and security of those files that is helpful to perform the duties of legal advisory department.
22. . Any other task or duty assigned by the CEO.
Bachelor degree in law and also Preference is given to higher degrees.
At least Three-years experience in the related field
Fluency in English, Dari/Pashto, written as well as spoken ability
Required computer skills ( MS. Windows and MS. Office program)
Comprehensive knowledge of laws, regulations and other legal documents of the country.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Law
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2018//040” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Vacancies@BMA.com.af - Ehsan.mahmoodi@BMA.COM.AF
|More jobs in this category|
|IT&C.B.S Internal Audit Officer at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|مدیر نمایندگی پکتیکا at Da Afghanistan Bank||Paktika||17 Feb 2019|
|Card Management Officer(Alternative Delivery .. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|ATM Technical Support Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||20 Feb 2019|
|Chief Risk Officer at Arian Bank||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|Corporate Secretary at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|