Alternative Delivery Channel Manager(798 Views)
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan
Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness.
In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 85th years of fame.
The ATM Manger is responsible for properly managing and maintaining efficient ATM services and operations. The ADC Manager is responsible for administering the Bank’s Automated Teller Machine (ATM) products, operational systems, and services. The ADC Manager will provide oversight regarding the handling and managing of the ATM’s electronic fund transfer. This individual will assist customers with all ATM related issues including, but not limited to, account related problems and fraudulent transactions.
All issues will be handled in accordance with guidelines. The ADC Manager is also responsible for evaluating the daily performance of the ATM’s operational services and recommending upgrades and maintenance accordingly.
|Date Posted:||07 Oct 2018||Reference:||“BMA//2018//041|
|Closing Date:||21 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. The ATM Manger is responsible for properly managing and maintaining efficient ATM services and operations. This individual will be held accountable for the administration of quality services.
2. Network marketing and advertising are a crucial factor in improving ATM services. As the ADC Manager, you will work closely with vendors and management, in regards to appropriate ATM placement.
3. The ADC Manager will be able to reflect back on their experience, to provide valuable insight and make informed decisions regarding how the organization could plan and achieve benchmark goals and objectives. This individual should possess a number of very important leadership qualities, as they are in charge of directing the work of fellow employees. They should be able to effectively communicate with employees and top management.
4. Provision of assessment allows the ATM Manger to determine the organizations current and future needs, regarding the operation of ATM services. The ADC Manager will be highly effective in recommending certain changes and is a critical component in implementing all new operational or service related processes. New approaches will be monitored and evaluated, and results will be communicated to top management.
5. The ADC Manager establishes a set of goals for the department and the organization. The ADC Manager sets goals that help contribute to the organization’s growth, by implementing and enforcing strategies that aim to optimize organizational operations and services. Operational services include support for debit and credit card production, deposits and withdrawals, retail business banking.
6. Preparation of written proposals and performance of cost benefit analysis, as well as risk analysis in conjunction with the organizations current policies and procedures, is the responsibility of the ADC Manager. This individual will negotiate pricing of certain products and services, in order to increase the amount of revenue generated from ATM related products and services, thereby contributing to the maximization of the organizations profitability. Effective strategies and techniques that work will be recommended accordingly.
7. The ADC Manager is responsible for administering the Bank’s Automated Teller Machine (ATM) products, operational systems, and services. The ADC Manager will provide oversight regarding the handling and managing of the ATM’s electronic fund transfer. This individual will assist customers with all ATM related issues including, but not limited to, account related problems and fraudulent transactions.
8. All issues will be handled in accordance with guidelines. The ADC Manager is also responsible for evaluating the daily performance of the ATM’s operational services and recommending upgrades and maintenance accordingly.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English, Pashto or Dari
Excellent Inter-personal Skills
Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
Flexible and open to changes and able to manage multiple tasks in restricted timeframes
Be able to take critical decisions and handle stress
Team leader, persuasive and innovative
The successful candidate will be a driven energetic individual with a positive can do attitude and will come with a good track record within the cash businesses.
With a good knowledge of operational and services issues and relevant experience, the candidate will have the ability to develop, manage and invest in his team. The candidate will plan, direct, manage and oversee all aspects of the ATM operation and services including technical and operational.
Must have excellent knowledge of the industry and have a sound understanding of the leading technology, operations and business partners needed to run ATM operations successfully.
The candidate will support and achieve financial objective of the business in coordination with the Cash/vault Services Manager and keep operations within budget.
Setting key performance measures for the team for monitoring the performance of ADC department.
Educated to Bachelor Degree or MBA level will be an advantage.
An educational qualification in ATM engineering or business related degree.
Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar role within the Cash business
Autonomous and results orientated, with a clear determination to succeed.
Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Capable of working effectively and productively with senior team members.
Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values.
Excellent command of written and spoken English and local languages
The ability to operate in diverse cultural environments.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
You can apply for this post in such ways:
By Electronic submission:
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER “BMA//2018//041” IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
Address: JADE IBNE SINA WATT, KABUL AFGHANISTAN
1. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR WRITTEN TEST OR INTERVIEW.
Vacancies@BMA.com.af - Ehsan.mahmoodi@BMA.COM.AF
|More jobs in this category|
|MIS Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Deputy Branch Manager at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Balkh||28 Feb 2019|
|IT&C.B.S Internal Audit Officer at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Card Management Officer(Alternative Delivery .. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|ATM Technical Support Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||20 Feb 2019|
|Chief Risk Officer at Arian Bank||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|Corporate Secretary at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|