ASP.NET Software Developer(796 Views)
About PomTech ICT Solutions
PomTech ICT Solutions is a technology and outsourcing company dedicated to bringing hi-tech jobs and services to Afghanistan. We provide a range of world-class services for global companies and organizations.
We are looking for 2 .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
|Date Posted:||06 Oct 2018||Reference:||POM-0017|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Great Attitude (It's more important than your skills)
• ASP.NET Core framework
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer for 2 or more years
• SQL Server
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and Angular 2, HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code.
• Having a good Understanding of Git system
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Domain Driven Design
• High Charts
• Unit Testing
Afghanistan - Herat
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT - Software
Please send your CV along with a cover letter electronically to following e-mail.
* Subject line must be: (ASP.NET Software Developer – POM-017) otherwise your application will NOT be considered.
* Please note that application received after the closing date will not be considered.
* Only shortlisted candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for the interview.
* Due to Urgency of the position, CVs will be reviewed/shortlisted upon receiving.
|More jobs in this category|
|PMIS Senior Specialist (software developer) at National Procurement Autho..||Kabul||01 Nov 2018|
|Senior QA Engineer at NETLINKS||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Software Engineer/Programmer at First Rate Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|