About Social and Educational Services Organization
Social and Educational services Organization (SESO) is an independent, non-profit organization that aims to empower Afghan society by offering social and educational services, especially to marginalized and under-represented populations.
Under the direct supervision of the Center Manager, the Guard will ensure the security and safety of the buildings and surrounding vicinities of the compound and reports to the office on any abnormal activities.
|Date Posted:||06 Oct 2018||Reference:||HR/10/2018|
|Closing Date:||13 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created;
• Identify visitors to the center;
• Filling visitors logbook;
• Control and inspect materials and goods entering the office;
• Control and check cars park outside the building;
• Ensure the gate is closed;
• Operate and maintain generator log;
• Ensure lighting around the building;
• Screen visitor and guide them to appropriate department;
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor;
• At least 2 years of experience as guard, security guard or relevant field;
• Completing of high school is required;
• Ability to read and write in Dari & Pashto. English language skills preferred;
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
AF AF 12
High School, General
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and application no later than Oct 13, 2018. You must include the job number and position title in the subject line of the email.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be informed for Interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Security and Transport Manager at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Guard (Bamyan) at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Bamian||28 Feb 2019|