Marketing Offer(599 Views)
About Shakhes Engineering Team
Shakhes Engineering Team (SET) is an afghan’s local construction and services company that is managed by young afghan generation and operates through Afghanistan. Shakhes Engineering Team (SET) is established in 2011 and is registered with AISA, MUDA, MRDA. & also Certified ISO 9001:2015.
Marketing Officer is responsible for developing, implementing company strategic sales and marketing policies, plans and procedures in order to identify and attract potential customers and retain existing ones. She will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new clients, supporting lead generation efforts, categorizing the advertising tactics and creating promotions. Where She reports to top management.
|Date Posted:||06 Oct 2018||Reference:||SET001|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• 1. Developing and executing sales and marketing policies.
• 2. Analyzing and forecasting the market demand.
• 3. Monitoring the market trend and competitors movement.
• 4. Communication with manufacturer for demand and supply related issues.
• 5. Leading the sales team for their daily activities.
• 6. Participating in biddings and negotiating with customers.
• 7. Reviewing and approving contacts terms and conditions.
• 8. Generating periodical reports for top management and manufacturer.
• 9. Representing Sales and Marking department inside and outside the company.
• 10. Preparing and executing Company’s marketing strategy.
• 11. Event management and product launching.
• 12. Conducting market researches and facts finding.
• 13. Economic and political analyzing of the country situation.
• 14. Cooperation with company other departments.
• 15. Any other jobs given by managing director.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Excellent communication in Pashto, Dari and English languages required.
• Strong attention to detail & decision-making skills.
• The ability to communicate, negotiate, analyze, elaborate and present reports and statements.
• Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
• Understanding of public relations, communications.
• Education marketing experience.
• Ability to quickly adapt to change.
• Be marketing driven with strong technical proficiency.
• Time/Stress management skills.
• Strong presenter.
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software; Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Ability to work in a highly volatile, fast-paced environment.
• Outstanding research and organizational skills and the ability to learn new things quickly.
• Self-disciplined with the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and work extra hours if needed.
• Executes professional standards at all times: attire, communication, behavior.
• Ability to read writes & speak in Pashto, Dari/Persian & English.
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software; Word, PowerPoint and Excel
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field from well-known university.
• Minimum 2 Years’ Experience in Sales or Marketing Fields.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
While sending your CV & Cover letter, please mention the vacancy number and position in the subject line, application received after the closing date and without subject line will not be given consideration. Please include 2 references in your CV and make sure that their official email addresses are mentioned in the reference information.
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Interested candidates should Email to
|More jobs in this category|
|Representative-Sales (Commission- Based) at Blue Sonic||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Creative Director at 365media||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Re-Announced Digital Media Officer at Afghanistan Business Management Com..||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Re-Announced Marketing Officer at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|ISP Sales & Marketing Executive Officer at MLos||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Visitor at Darman Pharma Co||Herat||27 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Darman Pharma Co||Herat||25 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Stark telecom||Multi Cities||30 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Dec 2018|
|Sales Trainer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||27 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||20 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||20 Dec 2018|
|Senior Sales & Relationship Officer at Ariana Hewad||Multi Cities||15 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Baheer Group of Companies (BGC)||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Digital marketing Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||27 Dec 2018|
|Graphic Designer at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Sales Executive/ Key Client Sales at Mido Dairy Production Co.Ltd||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|