Site Engineer(1110 Views)
About State Corps
STATE CORPS (SC) is an Engineering and construction firm registered with U.S Government , AISA (Afghanistan Investment Support Agency) & ACCI (Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce & Industries) .The company has experience of implementing huge construction and power projects in Afghanistan and Middle East. SC is actively working in Afghanistan since last one decade and has proven performance record of executing large projects.
The site engineer will work under direct supervision of the Site manager. He will work as a technical person with extensive knowledge in Substations projects ranging. He will support the entire team and monitor all construction and installation activities to conform with the approved project designs and acceptable codes. He will assure the quality of material used is in accordance with the approved standards and work closely with QC manager and Safety manager to ensure quality of the project and safety of the personnel.
|Date Posted:||07 Oct 2018||Reference:||ST 06-2018|
|Closing Date:||13 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Acting as the main technical adviser in construction site for, crafts people and operatives.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations and to ensure that they are followed base on method statement, BOQ, Drawing and specification;
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or Site Manager manager
• Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
• Communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors),
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors;
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
• Preparing reports and filling in other paperwork.
• Prevent/Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
• Develops and monitors work progress on project schedules to assure proper coordination of events during the design, construction, testing and energizing phases of a project.
• Reports to the Superintendent and performs other assignments as requested.
• Specifying construction project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, communications, setting performance requirements, and recruiting project site team.
• Maximizing resource efficiency through effective management of labor, materials, machineries and equipment.
• Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control of estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
• Site engineers work out on a construction site in all weathers and tend to work on one project at a time.
• Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving site conflicts.
• Any other job related tasks that shall be assigned by the authority.
• Have good supervision and monitoring skill
• Good mathematical and analytical skills
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Fluent in Pashto and Dari (Spoken and Written)
• Understanding of computer applications engineering related applications.
• Excellent ability of Internet usage and Web mail handling.
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings and apply the information to accurately set out the
• Effective Team Player.
At least Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Must be familiar Microsoft Office and MS Project (Primavera is preferred);
• Must be excellent at English and local languages;
• Have the ability to work for long hours and under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Construction
Qualified and Interested candidates can submit their CV along with the Covering letter to the following mentioned email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!