Coordinator Information Technology(1102 Views)
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) was founded in 2006 is a unique public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan and France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir/Enfants Afghans and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. FMIC embodies a sign of hope for the medical care of children in Kabul. The Institute has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. It is the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, aiming to provide compassionate, accessible, cost-effective, high quality care services to the population of Afghanistan. Currently the hospital provides161-bed inpatient care for children and adults, including 16 beds for pediatric intensive care, 17 bed adult cardiac care with a state of art cardiac catheterization laboratory, 52 new beds for maternal care and a 14 bed neonatal intensive care unit, six operation theatres, a department of radiology which includes CT-Scan and MRI capabilities, a state-of-the-art laboratory, a 24 hour pharmacy service and outpatient services for the adult population in medical and surgical specialties.
FMIC also runs a Postgraduate Medical Education and is considered a training hub for healthcare professionals. Through its e-Health programme, FMIC offers telemedicine and eLearning services to hospitals in Bamyan, Badakhshan and Kandahar in Afghanistan and Khorog in Tajikistan.
FMIC is working towards expansion of its health services towards establishing a comprehensive 400 bed Academic Medical Complex in Kabul, which will serve not only the Afghan population but Central Asia as well, as a medical Centre of excellence
|Date Posted:||08 Oct 2018||Reference:||FMIC/HR/167|
|Closing Date:||15 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the daily ITC operation.
• Overview ITC complaints logs and manage with team members to solve them.
• Assigned the user requests to technicians or coordinate with AKU IT Team for assistance.
• Implement and monitoring of all Data and Servers backup.
• Maintain operations activity logs and event trail and hardware error logs.
• Implementation and maintenance of all the IP networks.
• Physically operate main computer system and maximize system availability.
• Responsible to manage and provide support on Hospital Healthcare Application, PeopleSoft and coordinate with AKU IT team for additional support based on needs.
• Maintaining and Controlling Network Security of Samsung and Hikvision cameras
• Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits on Networks and Servers
• Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services
• Assign daily complains on time from the helpdesk software and make sure the complains are resolved within the course time.
• Managing and monitoring the ITC asset
• Implementation and management of Microsoft server environment including Active Directory, Print Server, Member Server, Software Update Manage and monitor the Gallagher door control system.
• Responsible to manage and configure the Avaya 450 PABX activities.
• Any other related task assigned by the supervisor/manager.
• Good communication skills (oral and written)
• Ability to work to deadlines independently
• Good computer skills, especially in MS Office and Internet use
• Bachelor in Computer Science (BCS) or in progress
• IT Certification: Microsoft MCSE, CCNA or CCNP is required.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT
Interested applicants should send their resume along with relevant Degree to the Human Resources Department, French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children, Ali Abad behind Kabul Medical University also you can visit our website for more details www.fmic.org.af
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged, CVs required to be covered with Application letter and No CV will be considered without relevant Degree also please mention the vacancy number as well as the position title on subject line
|More jobs in this category|
|International Senior Connectivity Expert at Ministry of communication and..||Kabul||04 Mar 2019|
|System analysis and design senior specialist at National Procurement Auth..||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Information and Communication Technology (ICT.. at Directorate of Mine Ac..||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|IT Helpdesk Engineer (Night Shift) at Afghan Wireless Communication Compa..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Re - MIS and Database Developer (مرکز ) at DABS||Kabul||19 Feb 2019|
|Project Manager at GTR Group||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|IT Officer at DABS||Kabul||18 Feb 2019|
|بست 4 کارشناس GIS at شاروالی کابل||Kabul||17 Feb 2019|