Video Editor and Graphic Designer(1030 Views)
The Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock is a key ministry of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan that aims to develop the agriculture, irrigation and livestock of the rural and urban communities. The Ministry is expected to lay the foundations for a long-term strengthening of local agriculture, to promote governance, to rebuild social capital and leadership within villages and neighborhoods, and to provide assistance for rehabilitation and development of communities.
Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) and Asian Development Bank (ADB) singed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to establish Main Central Program Management Office (CPMO) to centralize different existing ADB Funded Projects effective 01 February 2018. CPMO will be a permanent office to provide operational (Administration, Finance, Procurement, Reporting, Technical and Monitoring and Evaluation) Support to all existing and forthcoming projects of ADB within the MAIL.
Panj Amu River Basin Sector Project is an irrigation and natural resources management project which is designed and prepared under the context of National Natural Resources Management Strategy (N-NRMS 2017-2021).
This project, funded by Asian Development Bank & EU, which will be implemented by Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL). The project is designed to finance rehabilitation and upgrading (R&U) of existing and development of new irrigation and water resources infrastructure, watershed management and establishment of IAs and its capacity building in 5 provinces in Panj Amu River Basin Sector Project (Bamyan, Baghlan, Kunduz, Takhar and Badakhshan).
Video Editor & Graphic designer will be responsible to Edit and Create Videos and Design graphics for Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock. He/she should Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts, Weekly, Magazines, Banners, labels, advertising and signboard, video spots and etc.
|Date Posted:||08 Oct 2018||Reference:||MAIL/068/018|
|Closing Date:||21 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Designer||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and Edit Innovative videos for Facebook and some other medias
• Presenting and design style, format, print production and timescales.
• Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, social media and websites.
• Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
• Liaising with printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
• Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
• Design the Farmer weekly, Dehkada Magazine and other needed files creatively.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
A degree in Art, Graphic Design and other related fields.
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, after effect, Premier etc.)
• An understanding of the global development landscape
• A track record of producing videos that have measurable impact
• Motion graphics expertise (animating maps, data, graphs, etc.)
• Videography skills
• Solid social media writing and video scripting skills
• Strong editorial judgement and/or experience working in a newsroom
• Creative text designer
At least 4 years related experience of Graphic designer and video editing.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
• The interested candidates should submit their resumes along with a cover letter to Human Resource Directorate of Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) as following Conditions
• Subject line must be Video Editor and Graphic Designer (MAIL-068-018) otherwise application will NOT be considered
• No resume will be taken under consideration without having a cover letter, the position title vacancy number in the subject line of the email
• Please note that application received after the closing date will not be considered
Note: The Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) is an equal opportunity employer which encourages male and female candidates to apply for vacant positions.
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Graphic Designer at Albashir Exchange and MSP||Kabul||25 Dec 2018|
|(دیزاینر (اعلان مجدد at Ministry of Higher Education||Kabul||11 Dec 2018|
|Creative Specialist (graphic style and brandi.. at UN-Habitat||Kabul||12 Dec 2018|