Social Media Marketing Manager(1035 Views)
About RANA Technologies
RANA Technologies is the leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) & Information & Communications (ICT) Enterprise in Afghanistan, with its Corporate Office in Kabul. RANA Technologies is 100% Afghan owned, and is the only company in Afghanistan to have a Woman as a member of our Board of Directors. RANA Technologies nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of over 250 experienced, trained and qualified International experts and Afghans. During the previous 10 years, RANA Technologies has successfully developed and demonstrated strong project conceptualization, planning, end-to-end project management, 100% Quality Assurance and 100% Customer Satisfaction in Afghanistan.
The first order of business is to assess our current social media marketing processes and strategies. Along with the company stakeholders, the SMMM will create and implement the social media strategy framework that will be applied to each client engagement, including RTE’s internal social media program. This position is far from boring!
|Date Posted:||08 Oct 2018||Reference:||HR-2018-005|
|Closing Date:||19 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Managing the social media marketing strategy for RTE and RTE’s clients; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare.
2. Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc) for RTE and RTE’s clients.
3. Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
4. Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
5. Spending hours on LinkedIn every day engaging with our clients’ target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow LinkedIn company followership, and improve overall engagement with our clients’ LinkedIn Company Pages.
6. Staying ahead of the curve in leveraging LinkedIn as a professional social media network and as a content hub, such as leveraging LinkedIn Publishing Platform to understand influential content that is shared and the people who are sharing them.
7. Tweeting at least 30 – 50 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our clients’ social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
8. Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
9. Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
10. Working within Hootsuite, Moz, FollowerWonk, dlvr.it and other social media tools.
11. Writing articles about B2B Social Media Marketing for RTE’s inbound marketing blog.
12. Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
1. Impeccable attention to detail.
2. Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
3. Expert level skills in using and navigating social media networks’ native web apps, 3rd party social media tools, and “the internet” to run it all.
1. Graduated with 4 year degree with focus on Marketing or Journalism from a reputable university.
2. 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role.
3. 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing in a B2B capacity. In other words, the primary target audience you’ve been chatting up on social media over the past couple years are business people, professionals, decision makers, and industry thought leaders.
4. 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience on all major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and SlideShare.
5. Verifiable examples of social media marketing successes and wins.
6. Work as a full time employee remotely from your home office, which can be anywhere in US. We need someone who’s dedicated, and “working on the side” won’t cut it.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter with the vacancy number mentioned in the subject line of their email (HR-2018-005) and send it to the given email address no later than October 19, 2018. No telephone inquiries please. Only short listed candidates will be contacted within a week.
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales and Marketing Officer at Python Technology Services||Kabul||14 Mar 2019|
|Customer Service Assistant (Female Only) at Jobs.af||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|Senior Manager – Mobile Money Marketing at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Sales Officer at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Mar 2019|
|Brand Shop Coordinator “Female” at Afghan Wireless Communication Comp..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Media & Marketing Officer at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Business Intelligence Reporting Executive at Afghan Wireless Communicatio..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Kabul) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Jalalabad) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Nangarhar||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales Supervisor at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Regional Sales Manager at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Admin at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Dec 2019|
|Business Development/ Marketing Manager at Yama Ramin Media Production||Kabul||17 Feb 2019|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|