Marketing Officer(628 Views)
About Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces.
The Marketing Officer oversees organization’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organization’s marketing message
|Date Posted:||09 Oct 2018||Reference:||INL-006|
|Closing Date:||23 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 8 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing and planning of the marketing aspects of the project.
• Creating marketing campaigns and working with private sector.
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the organization’s message to outside market customers.
• Contributing to the sales and marketing plan.
• Conducting Marketing & BDS Trainings to the beneficiaries.
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing program.
• Supporting the project team and the vocational trainers in day to day marketing activities.
• Set clear procedures, identifying objectives and needs for marketing opportunities.
• Monitor marketing trends and competition activities and propose counter actions.
• Advise the beneficiaries for market demands products.
• Timely and accurate communication of marketing plans and achievements with the project manager.
• Timely reporting of the activities to the project manger.
• Act as job placement officer for the project and identify job placement opportunities for all training sections.
• Perform any additional task given by the supervisor.
• Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
• Strong and confident communicator.
• Proficiency in English, with excellent writing skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel, access, power point)
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration and or similar field and/or equivalent knowledge gained through working experiences and on-job-trainings
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in similar position with international/national NGOs.
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English to the below mentioned email address and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district
Charahi Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan, near Qasedak Café Net
Applicants are requested to write the vacancy # and Job Title in the subject-line of their emails otherwise their application will not be considered
Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Procurement Specialist at AFTEL||Kabul||20 Dec 2018|
|Business Development Trainer at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|SME Operation Officer/BDSP at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kabul||18 Dec 2018|
|Re - ( معاونیت مالی واداری .. at DABS||Helmand||14 Dec 2019|
|Senior Business Development Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Khost||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kandahar||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Nangarhar||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Herat||17 Dec 2018|
|Afghan Professional Manager at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||11 Dec 2018|
|Business Development & Marketing Manager at Safi Engineering Services||Kabul||29 Dec 2018|