Software Engineer/Programmer(658 Views)
About First Rate Afghanistan
Since 2007, First Rate Afghanistan has been a leading pioneer of Computer technologies in Afghanistan, developing web-based applications, websites, and Computer software. Founded by Dave Stone, the Founder of First Rate Inc. and First Rate Living, First Rate Afghanistan was created to be an expression of a God centered business in Afghanistan. FRA believes that transformation comes through building sustainable systems that add value to your business and community.
First Rate Afghanistan Works with relation to First Rate Inc. to develop and build software for their clients.
We are searching for outstanding web base Software developer to be responsible for developing innovative reusable Web-based tools for progressive online activism. Our Software developer work with Senior Developer, Business analysis and Design team to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies.
A web base software developer responsible for design, layout, codding and unit testing of application.
|Date Posted:||09 Oct 2018||Reference:||00/10/18|
|Closing Date:||31 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Interpreting the needs and developing a concept to suit the purpose of the project assigned.
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
• Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to other department/team.
• A solid understanding of web base application development processes from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
• Test the application and identify any technical & security problems.
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches.
• Design and develop relational database systems and their applications
• Must have good knowledge of SQL, IIS, Apache web server
• Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
• Understands complex SQL database concept, JQuery, Ajax
• Understands complex batch programing.
Fluent in English and Speaks in Dari and Pashto.
Qualifications & Skills required
• Bachelor’s degree in related subjects or minimum of 1 years’ experience in web base application development and database.
• In depth SQL, HTML, JQuery, CSS, Java, Java servlet.
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested afghan national candidates should submit their updated CV along with one page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the Advertised position:
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior QA Engineer at NETLINKS||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|