Project Manager(895 Views)
About Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA)
The capital region of Afghanistan comprises the Kabul, Wardak, Logar, Kapisa and Parwan Provinces. The total area of the capital region is more than 7735 km2. In order to make safe urban environment and tackle the problems caused by ever increasing population growth in the capital of Afghanistan considering the concentrated economic activities and services provision, Dehsabz City Development Authority (DCDA) has been promoted to Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA) (As per the Presidential Decree No. 44 dated 23rd June 2016 based on Cabinet Resolution no 3 dated 30 April 2016 of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan). CRIDA is an Independent Budgetary Unit and Governmental profitable entity within the organizational structure of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA), not only develop Kabul New City project but also pave the ways for the development of Capital Region with broader visions which are briefly narrated as follows:
1. Transforming the Capital Region by turning it into a mega city that is clean, environmentally friendly, cultured with booming industries and commerce, sports and tourism and ultimately a metropolitan city that is self-reliant and sustainable, a city that has infrastructure and facilities of high standards with healthy physical environment.
2. Building a diverse community that is free of ethnic, linguistic, racial and religious prejudices.
3. Promoting urban culture and enhancing the standard of life through development of the Capital Region.
4. Development of cities (through decentralization for balanced development) within the Capital Region by protecting the originality, historical value and organic linkages with the existing Kabul city to transform the entire capital zone into a symbol of national unity.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermine timelines and budgets. Building and managing project teams, reporting to the Project Sponsor, and ensuring quality control throughout project life cycles are central to this position.
|Date Posted:||10 Oct 2018||Reference:||CRIDA-017-2018|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract||Years of Experience:||9 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific and key accountabilities and responsibilities outlined as below:
• Plan and implement projects
• Project integration change management
• Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define tasks and required resources
• Collect and manage project team
• Manage budget
• Allocate project resources
• Create schedule and project timeline
• Track deliverables
• Support and direct team
• Lead quality assurance
• Monitor and report on project progress
• Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
• Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
• Evaluate and assess result of project
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
• Contract negotiation
• Conflict resolution experience
• Able to tolerate stress
• B.Sc. degree in engineering or construction management with 9 years’ experience, MSc is preferable with 6 years’ experience.
• Project management certification or equivalent
• Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
• Knowledge of techniques and tools
• Experience as a project manager
• Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
• Proficiency in project management software tools
• Proficient with MS office (word, excel, PPT) – Adobe Reader, Auto CAD, Primavera, MS project
• Ability to fluent speak, read, write, and understand English
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Construction
To apply for the above position, please email your application, together with an update CV before 20th Oct, 2018 to:
Human Resources Department
Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA)
House #214, Street #4, 4th Precinct
Solh Road, Ansari 1st Stree, Haji Yaqoob Square, Share-Naw
Kabul, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
CRIDA will not be able to respond to inquiries about application status and will only contact short-listed candidates.
|More jobs in this category|
|Construction Lab Engineer at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|