Donor Relations Coordinator(808 Views)
About Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA)
The capital region of Afghanistan comprises the Kabul, Wardak, Logar, Kapisa and Parwan Provinces. The total area of the capital region is more than 7735 km2. In order to make safe urban environment and tackle the problems caused by ever increasing population growth in the capital of Afghanistan considering the concentrated economic activities and services provision, Dehsabz City Development Authority (DCDA) has been promoted to Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA) (As per the Presidential Decree No. 44 dated 23rd June 2016 based on Cabinet Resolution no 3 dated 30 April 2016 of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan). CRIDA is an Independent Budgetary Unit and Governmental profitable entity within the organizational structure of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA), not only develop Kabul New City project but also pave the ways for the development of Capital Region with broader visions which are briefly narrated as follows:
1. Transforming the Capital Region by turning it into a mega city that is clean, environmentally friendly, cultured with booming industries and commerce, sports and tourism and ultimately a metropolitan city that is self-reliant and sustainable, a city that has infrastructure and facilities of high standards with healthy physical environment.
2. Building a diverse community that is free of ethnic, linguistic, racial and religious prejudices.
3. Promoting urban culture and enhancing the standard of life through development of the Capital Region.
4. Development of cities (through decentralization for balanced development) within the Capital Region by protecting the originality, historical value and organic linkages with the existing Kabul city to transform the entire capital zone into a symbol of national unity.
CRIDA is currently looking for a Donor Relations Coordinator to play an active role in managing and attracting donor related activities, meanwhile developing the relevant activities/tasks for achieving the business development and donors’ attraction goals of CRIDA on objective basis.
Under the direct supervision of Business Development and Donors’ Attraction Manager, the Donor Relations Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of donor relations reporting, including identify, qualify, solicit and steward donor prospects portfolio, utilize collateral such as a campaign reports and program overview and tailor as needed for solicitation of donors and develops solicitation proposals for various projects. The Incumbent is also responsible for the coordination and management of the donor reporting and funding proposal schedules and strategies. She/he will be closely involved in contribution management issues, particularly as they report to donor relations.
|Date Posted:||10 Oct 2018||Reference:||CRIDA-018-2018|
|Closing Date:||20 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Donor Relations Coordinator would directly report to Business Development and Donors’ Attraction Manager.
1. Works to foster lasting relationships between CRIDA and donors through appropriate stewardship and engagement.
2. Identify, qualify, solicit and steward a portfolio of donor prospects.
3. Identify respondents and new donors to be reached on a monthly basis.
4. Participate as a key team member in conducting outreach missions, meet with executives from donor agencies and persuading donors and prospects.
5. Maintain a deep understanding of the issues and events impacting the work of the organization and its programs, services, and staff.
6. Initiates activities and messages to create a stream of positive information to encourage and inspire donors. Builds relationship and raises awareness.
7. Analyze organizational need and donor preference or history to time solicitations for best outcomes.
8. Maintain an evolving plan of actions specific to each donor or groups of donors.
9. Utilize collateral such as a campaign reports and program overview and tailor as needed for solicitation of donors.
10. Create customized solicitation strategies and campaigns for individuals or groups of donors and implement those strategies for revenue goals.
11. Develops solicitation proposals for various projects.
12. Coordinate a stewardship plan, with individual acknowledgement, as well as preparing and sending reports on project outcomes.
13. Maintain record keeping in centralized donor database; producing lists and revenue reports demonstrating progress towards outcome goals.
14. Coordinate with subordinate officers and other development colleagues.
15. Play key role in CR business development initiatives and participate in regular meetings.
16. Assist in special projects such as proposal development, campaigns, and events, as needed by director of IR.
17. Ability to work with diverse groups including corporations, foundations and boards.
18. Be able to work with a team to achieve the stated goals.
• Ability to strategize, implement, and motivate people to participate while having the skill to multi-task and be able to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage the required workload with integrity, diligence, accuracy, and attention to detail.
• Possess a working knowledge of computer applications. Must have the ability to accurately and efficiently perform required computerized tasks, with the ability to learn new technology quickly.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills required. A pleasant and helpful demeanor will assist in the favorable development and maintaining of relationships.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Sound decision making, problem solving, prioritization skills, and prompt follow up are key elements.
• Must display the ability to be a team player, yet have the self-drive to work independently, take initiative, and perform with minimal supervision.
• Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Social Science, or Arts is preferred. Previous experience and successful work in business development field is very beneficial.
• 5 years or more, of relevant experience at private and public sector in providing donor support and coordination services.Experience in donor funded projects is preferable.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Masters Degree, Business Administration
To apply for the above position, please email your application, together with an update CV before 20th Oct, 2018 to:
Human Resources Department
Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA)
House #214, Street #4, 4th Precinct
Solh Road, Ansari 1st Stree, Haji Yaqoob Square, Share-Naw
Kabul, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
CRIDA will not be able to respond to inquiries about application status and will only contact short-listed candidates.
|More jobs in this category|
|DCOP at Kabul Carpet Export Center||Kabul||10 Jan 2019|
|مدیر عمومی بودجه at Ministry of Women Affairs (MoWA)||Kabul||26 Dec 2018|
|CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER (COO) at Arya Pool MSP-FXD (Ltd.)||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Procurement Specialist at AFTEL||Kabul||20 Dec 2018|
|Business Development Trainer at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Re - ( معاونیت مالی واداری .. at DABS||Helmand||14 Dec 2019|
|Senior Business Development Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Business Development & Marketing Manager at Safi Engineering Services||Kabul||29 Dec 2018|