Admin Officer(1063 Views)
About Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA)
The capital region of Afghanistan comprises the Kabul, Wardak, Logar, Kapisa and Parwan Provinces. The total area of the capital region is more than 7735 km2. In order to make safe urban environment and tackle the problems caused by ever increasing population growth in the capital of Afghanistan considering the concentrated economic activities and services provision, Dehsabz City Development Authority (DCDA) has been promoted to Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA) (As per the Presidential Decree No. 44 dated 23rd June 2016 based on Cabinet Resolution no 3 dated 30 April 2016 of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan). CRIDA is an Independent Budgetary Unit and Governmental profitable entity within the organizational structure of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA), not only develop Kabul New City project but also pave the ways for the development of Capital Region with broader visions which are briefly narrated as follows:
1. Transforming the Capital Region by turning it into a mega city that is clean, environmentally friendly, cultured with booming industries and commerce, sports and tourism and ultimately a metropolitan city that is self-reliant and sustainable, a city that has infrastructure and facilities of high standards with healthy physical environment.
2. Building a diverse community that is free of ethnic, linguistic, racial and religious prejudices.
3. Promoting urban culture and enhancing the standard of life through development of the Capital Region.
4. Development of cities (through decentralization for balanced development) within the Capital Region by protecting the originality, historical value and organic linkages with the existing Kabul city to transform the entire capital zone into a symbol of national unity.
CRIDA is currently looking for an Admin Officer to play active role in all divisions and contribute in managing and preparation of multidisciplinary tasks for achieving the strategic goals of CRIDA on objective basis.
|Date Posted:||10 Oct 2018||Reference:||CRIDA-019-2018|
|Closing Date:||17 Oct 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The admin Officer is expected to extend his/her regular support to Division/ Department Head on relevant issues which include but not limited to the following:
• Keep track of all incoming and outgoing letters, Peshnihads and Istelams
• Manage and make sure that all correspondence are replied and executed on time.
• Work closely with all divisions and departments on administrative issues especially with Archive and Office of Chief of Staff.
• Support and Keep record of all Filling system in proper practiced
• Update all Correspondence database of relevant Division
• Prepare the monthly time sheet for the employees.
• Process the vehicle requisition in case of needed
• Coordination with HR Department regarding staff attendance,
• Process the leave form of Relevant Division staff
• Familiar with government correspondence system
• Excellent report writing skills
• Any other tasks assigned by line manager.
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Ms-Office applications especially Ms. Excel, Ms. Word and Power Point
• Proficiency in both official Languages of the Country and English language
• Minimum bachelor degree in public administration, business administration or any other relevant field
• Minimum 3 years of years of experience with government entities
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the position, by sending their interest letter including updated CV to the below mentioned address before 17th Oct, 2018
Human Resources Department
Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA)
House #214, Ansari 1st Street, 4th Precinct
Solh Road, Haji yaqoob Square
Kabul, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
CRIDA will not be able to respond to inquiries about application status and will only contact short-listed candidates.
|More jobs in this category|
|General Services Clerk at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Medical Record Assistant at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Chil..||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Admin Assistant Officer - اداری at Voice of Humanitarian Coordinatio..||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Receptionist at Islamic Bank of Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|Driver at Afghanaid||Kabul||01 Nov 2018|
|Base Logistician at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Ghowr||25 Oct 2018|
|Team Assistant, (Temporary Appointment at Gra.. at World Health Organizat..||Kabul||28 Oct 2018|
|Internship at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Secretary (Rover) FSN-05 (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|(دستیار مدیر آرشیف ( مرکز at DABS||Kabul||29 Oct 2018|
|Learning Centre Coordinator at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Data and Scholarships Manager at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Office Peon at WEE-NPP||Kabul||27 Oct 2018|
|(Re-announce)CASA-1000 Focal Point for MEW at DABS||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Senior Student Recruitment Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|Student Recruitment Officer at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||25 Oct 2018|
|(کارمند اداری (مرکز at DABS||Kabul||23 Oct 2018|
|Economic analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||01 Nov 2018|
|Political analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|social analyst at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|
|Managing Director at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||31 Oct 2018|