Executive Assistant to MD(866 Views)
About Albashir Exchange and MSP
Albashir Exchange is a money exchange company with having the largest network, modern system and providing multiple products and services to its customers inside and outside the country.
The Executive Assistant shall provide quality personal and administrative assistance to the Managing Director of the company. He/she will perform a wide range of administrative and support tasks and will execute ordinary and/or complex secretarial activities. The Executive Assistant will manage tight schedules, communicate with executives, customers and parties (internal or external) of the company and provide the required reports & updates to the management as and when required.
|Date Posted:||27 Oct 2018||Reference:||AE/VA/18-49|
|Closing Date:||10 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. First point of contact for the Managing Director of the company.
2. Provide efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical support to the Managing Director.
3. Handle and follow-up on incoming and outgoing correspondence and electronic communications on behalf of the Managing Director and officially rely the important issues and/or taken decisions to the relevant internal or external parties.
4. Plan and organize the workload effectively to resolve issues quickly and in an appropriate manner.
5. Filter general information, queries, meeting requests, phone calls and invitations to the MD and put forward only the important information to the MD.
6. Take minutes of various meetings and file it appropriately.
7. To attend meeting and events (internally or externally) on behalf of MD as and when required.
8. Provide secretarial and administrative support to the management for meetings, conferences or events.
9. Process requests for visas, tickets, hotel reservations and other necessary administrative documents in accordance with requirement of the MD office.
10. Draft correspondence, official letters, memos, circulars and reports as per the instruction of the management.
11. Interact with both internal and external entities, executives and employees, as well as consultants, governmental bodies, clients, vendors and the overseas offices to coordinate various issues and follow-ups.
12. Conduct short-term projects, initiatives, researches or investigations/surveys as requested by the MD.
13. Responsible for the maintenance of MD office files and records in appropriate way.
14. Keep the sensitive information fully confidential; ensure that no access is provided to unauthorized persons to the sensitive details, information and records of MD Office.
15. Follow-up on responses to requests and communications to/from the Managing Director.
16. Greet visitors graciously and in a professional manner, create a good personal image through a neat, clean, businesslike professional appearance and a positive, cheerful attitude.
17. Answer phone calls in a pleasant and professional manner and either redirect the calls or note the message appropriately for further required actions.
18. Receive and meet key guests at the airports or other locations as & when required.
19. Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
20. Preparing and delivering presentations on different organizational and operational reports, projects, initiatives etc.
21. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
• Minimum 2-3 years work experience in administrative or secretarial roles in a mid-level organization.
• Fluent communication skills (written and verbal) in both Afghan local languages as well as in English is MUST.
• Excellent attention to details and accuracy.
• Ability to work easily and effectively with a wide range of people.
• Able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at once; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Readiness to work flexible hours on work days as well as on weekends as needed.
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
• Good computer literacy (especially in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Well-presented and professional attitude.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and to prioritize tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR or Public Administration. Higher qualifications will be preferred.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV and recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|(مرکز )Project Manager at DABS||Kabul||03 Feb 2019|
|Procurement Advisor at Ministry of Industry & Commerce||Kabul||26 Jan 2019|
|Executive Manager at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|
|Business Mentor at ASARA||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2019|
|HR & Administrative Officer at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Finance & Admin Officer at Asia Geo Engineering & Ally Engineering Slutio..||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|