About Agricultural Development Fund
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) is a standalone government owned financial institution with the fundamental purpose of making credit available to the agriculture sector. The target clientele of the ADF includes small commercial farmers. As well as agribusinesses engaged in distribution of agricultural inputs, producers of high-value crops, processors and exporters of agricultural products. ADF functions as a wholesale lender, channeling credit through financial and non-financial institutions. Agricultural credit provided by the ADF is enabling farmers and other players in the agriculture sector to put in practice modern production, processing and market development practices acquired in the last decade.
|Date Posted:||28 Oct 2018||Reference:||ADF-014|
|Closing Date:||28 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Operation||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide comprehensive cleaning service within the building and outdoor areas, roof tops, balconies, driveways. This includes cleaning; of the kitchens, offices, training halls, toilets and public areas.
• Deep cleaning of offices, hallways, corridors, and outdoor areas.
• Assist the Procurement department to set up the purchased equipment in storage rooms
• Provide guests with tea & coffee.
• Provide drinking Water for all offices
• Assisting cooks to arrange tables for daily lunch.
• Clean the house glassware, furniture and electronic items on daily basis at minimum
• Empty all trash cans whenever required
• Ensure that Office, bathroom and cleaning supplies are placed in their appropriate areas when required
• Keep hygiene of the tea/coffee station and keep the tools washed and cleaned at all the times.
• Perform all the assigned tasks regularly.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience as a Cleaner in a similar type setting
• Ability read, write national languages and communicate clearly
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• At least 12th class graduated.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF - 014) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Operation Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Operations Manager at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|