Loan Operation Assistant(586 Views)
About Agricultural Development Fund
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) is a standalone government owned financial institution with the fundamental purpose of making credit available to the agriculture sector. The target clientele of the ADF includes small commercial farmers. As well as agribusinesses engaged in distribution of agricultural inputs, producers of high-value crops, processors and exporters of agricultural products. ADF functions as a wholesale lender, channeling credit through financial and non-financial institutions. Agricultural credit provided by the ADF is enabling farmers and other players in the agriculture sector to put in practice modern production, processing and market development practices acquired in the last decade.
|Date Posted:||28 Oct 2018||Reference:||ADF-016|
|Closing Date:||28 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure strict adherence to loan disbursement and booking procedures.
- Record receipt of booking instruction from Finance Department.
- Record receipt of copies of loan documentation from Credit Administration.
- Accurate capture of information on MicroBanker-creates client profile; new loan details.
- Booking of old and new disbursements plus repayments received on bank statements.
- Submit booking instruction and loan documentation to supervisor for review and approval.
- Print required repayment schedules, invoices, transaction slips etc.
- Submit above documents to related lending officers.
- Maintain and oversee proper filling for the Loan Operation.
- Updating client profiles as and when necessary.
- Generate and distribute required reports.
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce or Economics.
- At least 2-3 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience working in financial services, banks and in private business.
- Ability to analyze loan documentation and prepare financial statements
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly grasp key Agricultural concepts and Islamic Lending
- Fluent English, excellent Pashto and Dari.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF - 016) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Tax Specialist at Jabarkhail & Associates Legal Consultancy LLC||Kabul||19 Feb 2019|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Balkh||01 Dec 2018|
|ما لی at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Hospital Finance Expert at Futures Group Global Outreach||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Deputy Finance Manager at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||27 Nov 2018|
|Finance Executive at Lapis||Kabul||25 Nov 2018|
|Financial Auditor/Reviewer at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|تحویلدار صنادیق at DABS/KBD||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|Finance Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Internal Audit Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Finance Officer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Accountant / Quickbooks Operator at Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (A..||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Accounting& Finance Manager at Tolo Fajer Plastic Industry Company||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|