Islamic Finance Specialist(739 Views)
About Agricultural Development Fund
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) is a standalone government owned financial institution with the fundamental purpose of making credit available to the agriculture sector. The target clientele of the ADF includes small commercial farmers. As well as agribusinesses engaged in distribution of agricultural inputs, producers of high-value crops, processors and exporters of agricultural products. ADF functions as a wholesale lender, channeling credit through financial and non-financial institutions. Agricultural credit provided by the ADF is enabling farmers and other players in the agriculture sector to put in practice modern production, processing and market development practices acquired in the last decade.
|Date Posted:||28 Oct 2018||Reference:||ADF-017|
|Closing Date:||28 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Arranges SAB meetings.
• Reviews all Sharia compliant transaction documentation prior to being submitted to the TRC and Credit Committee to ensure they are accurate, appropriate and of the highest quality.
• Acts as first point of contact for all Sharia compliant issues within ADF.
• Develops and implements new processes, procedures, and templates for use by the lending team in line with the lending policies and procedures of the organization.
• Assist loan officers in managing portfolio of loans in light of the overall organization mandate keeping default rates to a minimum and performing loans to a maximum level possible.
• Experience working in financial services, banks and in private business.
• Ability to analyze loan documentation and prepare financial statements.
• Strong Communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to quickly grasp key Agricultural concepts and Islamic Lending.
• A University degree, preferably in Business.
• 2 to 3 years of progressively responsible experience.
• Working experience at regional and provincial level
• Fluent English, excellent Pashto and Dari.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF - 017) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|(مرکز )Project Manager at DABS||Kabul||03 Feb 2019|
|Procurement Advisor at Ministry of Industry & Commerce||Kabul||26 Jan 2019|
|Executive Manager at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|
|Business Mentor at ASARA||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2019|
|HR & Administrative Officer at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Finance & Admin Officer at Asia Geo Engineering & Ally Engineering Slutio..||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|