Credit Administration Specialist(654 Views)
About Agricultural Development Fund
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) is a standalone government owned financial institution with the fundamental purpose of making credit available to the agriculture sector. The target clientele of the ADF includes small commercial farmers. As well as agribusinesses engaged in distribution of agricultural inputs, producers of high-value crops, processors and exporters of agricultural products. ADF functions as a wholesale lender, channeling credit through financial and non-financial institutions. Agricultural credit provided by the ADF is enabling farmers and other players in the agriculture sector to put in practice modern production, processing and market development practices acquired in the last decade.
|Date Posted:||28 Oct 2018||Reference:||ADF-018|
|Closing Date:||28 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• File and labels all the loan files and document s in the credit Administration Department.
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, mailing, filing and also saving the scan of the documents in Credit Admin folder.
• Assist with the compilation of the Technical Credit Committee and Credit Committee loan packages and disburse the packages to the appropriate parties 72 hours prior to the beginning of the respective meetings.
• Receiving, scanning, and copying all the original documents of Credit Administration.
• Receiving the most important documents (original Qabalas) and saving in the save lockers.
• Responsible for all the keys of save lockers (The most important documents are kept inside save lockers).
• Sending Daily reminder SMS Massages to the client’s payments.
• Responsible for all the Shaira Documents and Advisory Board Documents.
• Assist Credit Admin, with maintaining office supplies and stationary stock and distributions to office staff.
• Updating the excel sheet for maintaining client’s contacts and other business related basic info.
• Assisting CA with tracking monthly reports (printing, getting signatures and filing the reports).
• A Bachelor degree in Business, Economics.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in an equivalent position.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to create a supportive working relationship with all project teams.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF - 018) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|(مرکز )Project Manager at DABS||Kabul||03 Feb 2019|
|Procurement Advisor at Ministry of Industry & Commerce||Kabul||26 Jan 2019|
|Executive Manager at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|
|Business Mentor at ASARA||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2019|
|HR & Administrative Officer at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Finance & Admin Officer at Asia Geo Engineering & Ally Engineering Slutio..||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|