HR Specialist(1146 Views)
About Agricultural Development Fund
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) is a standalone government owned financial institution with the fundamental purpose of making credit available to the agriculture sector. The target clientele of the ADF includes small commercial farmers. As well as agribusinesses engaged in distribution of agricultural inputs, producers of high-value crops, processors and exporters of agricultural products. ADF functions as a wholesale lender, channeling credit through financial and non-financial institutions. Agricultural credit provided by the ADF is enabling farmers and other players in the agriculture sector to put in practice modern production, processing and market development practices acquired in the last decade.
|Date Posted:||28 Oct 2018||Reference:||ADF-019|
|Closing Date:||28 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintaining staff personnel files properly and professionally per ADF HR rules.
• Maintaining staff personnel file check list at all the time and ensuring it’s up to dated.
• Assist in staff appraisals including notification to supervisors, employment amendments, and contract end date notifications etc.
• Communicating with staff regarding missing personnel file documents
• Ensure accurate records of pay records.
• Responsible for tracking leaves, disseminating leaves to staff, recording, filing and monthly report of leave taken and available
• Assist in posting job advertisements internally, receiving applications forms
• Inform short-listed candidates for test/interviews and the final result.
• Monitoring time sheet completion for all national staff.
• Enter HR data into HMIS to generate reports.
• Respond to human resources queries from staff in the unit and elsewhere in the program.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in HR.
• University education, in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Having basic accounting/ finance background is plus.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good follow-up and organizing skills.
• Ability to multi task.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to create a supportive working relationship with all staff.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Human Resource
All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF - 018) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|
|Senior HRMIS Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|HR Officer (Urgent) at Cristal Universal Group||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|
|HR Assistant ICU at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|