Procurement /Administration Specialist(644 Views)
About Agricultural Development Fund
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) is a standalone government owned financial institution with the fundamental purpose of making credit available to the agriculture sector. The target clientele of the ADF includes small commercial farmers. As well as agribusinesses engaged in distribution of agricultural inputs, producers of high-value crops, processors and exporters of agricultural products. ADF functions as a wholesale lender, channeling credit through financial and non-financial institutions. Agricultural credit provided by the ADF is enabling farmers and other players in the agriculture sector to put in practice modern production, processing and market development practices acquired in the last decade.
|Date Posted:||28 Oct 2018||Reference:||ADF-020|
|Closing Date:||28 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee the General Administration staff to ensure that all key functions are fulfilled efficiently and effectively and are in compliance with policies and procedures. Provide high quality service to all units of the ADF.
• Assign institutional resources including office space, vehicles, furniture and equipment; maintain accurate inventory records & reports.
• Monitor the management of ADF central and regional office properties, vehicles, and equipment; ensure that all are functioning properly. Supervise Facilities and Logistics Specialists.
• Provide budget analysis for the administration of the program.
• Produce reports and documents regarding overall general administration and procurement of the ADF whenever required.
• Manage team workload and resources; conduct periodic performance reviews.
• Supervise Facility and Logistic Departments to maintain an accurate physical inventory count of all expendable and non-expendable supplies which includes stationary, fuel, kitchen supplies, spare parts, equipment and other supplies items.
• Issue Request for Quotation for procurement purchases goods/services.
• Updating of trackers such as (RFP, SRF, PRF, Pipeline etc...)
• Take parts in bed openings as nonvoting member.
• Coordinate the implementation of purchases, service agreements and subcontracts.
• Tracking of All POs and BPAs deadline.
• Tracking of the payments in order to be sure that all payments are done in proper time.
• Good oral and written English and Pashto. Competency in Dari is preferable.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in office administrative, recording keeping, document production and filing systems, preferably with international agencies or NGOs.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Minimum BA/ BSc.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF - 020) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Data Entry Operator at NETLINKS||Kabul||23 Nov 2018|
|Facility Management Assistant at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||24 Nov 2018|
|Admin Officer at Baheer Group of Companies (BGC)||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|رئیس اداری وتدارکات at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|کارمند تفتیش at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Helper at United Nations World Food Programme||Balkh||27 Nov 2018|
|Admin & Finance Officer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|باغبان at DABS/KBD||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|Inventory Officer at MAIL/CPMO||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Supply Clerk - (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Team Assistant (Secretary) at World Health Organization||Kunduz||18 Nov 2018|
|محافظ at DABS/KBD||Kabul||17 Nov 2018|