Internal Audit Specialist(667 Views)
About Agricultural Development Fund
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) is a standalone government owned financial institution with the fundamental purpose of making credit available to the agriculture sector. The target clientele of the ADF includes small commercial farmers. As well as agribusinesses engaged in distribution of agricultural inputs, producers of high-value crops, processors and exporters of agricultural products. ADF functions as a wholesale lender, channeling credit through financial and non-financial institutions. Agricultural credit provided by the ADF is enabling farmers and other players in the agriculture sector to put in practice modern production, processing and market development practices acquired in the last decade.
|Date Posted:||28 Oct 2018||Reference:||ADF-021|
|Closing Date:||28 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist audit manager in the preparation of the annual Internal Audit Plan and program when requested.
• Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports about Internal Audit Activities.
• Prepare periodically Risk Report and share it with all credit staff.
• Implement the annual plan for internal audit.
• Assisting the Manager Internal Audit in preparation of the internal audit reports.
• Conduct a Pre-Audit according to ADF Internal Audit Manual and delivering Pre-Audit for each loan in the pipeline.
• Visit clients in different regions of the country and review the Internal Control Systems in place.
• Evaluate the scoring risk according to ADF Internal Audit Manual.
• Update the scoring risk for loans in the pipeline.
• Collaborate with the Credit Officer on the credit file findings.
• Conduct Finance Audit after each disbursement and prepare Finance Audit Report after each Finance Audit.
• Visit clients in different regions of the country and physically inspect the utilization how the loan is being used.
• Develop and maintain files both (soft & hard) for all conducted audits
• Other activities initiated by supervisor.
• University degree in Finance Management, Accounting, or related finance and banking field.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in an equivalent position
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Conflict management skills
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to create a supportive working relationship with all project teams
• Ability to work under pressure
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF - 021) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Tax Specialist at Jabarkhail & Associates Legal Consultancy LLC||Kabul||19 Feb 2019|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Balkh||01 Dec 2018|
|ما لی at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Hospital Finance Expert at Futures Group Global Outreach||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Deputy Finance Manager at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||27 Nov 2018|
|Finance Executive at Lapis||Kabul||25 Nov 2018|
|Financial Auditor/Reviewer at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|تحویلدار صنادیق at DABS/KBD||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|Finance Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Loan Operation Assistant at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Finance Officer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Accountant / Quickbooks Operator at Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (A..||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Accounting& Finance Manager at Tolo Fajer Plastic Industry Company||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|