Logistics Assistant(916 Views)
About Agricultural Development Fund
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) is a standalone government owned financial institution with the fundamental purpose of making credit available to the agriculture sector. The target clientele of the ADF includes small commercial farmers. As well as agribusinesses engaged in distribution of agricultural inputs, producers of high-value crops, processors and exporters of agricultural products. ADF functions as a wholesale lender, channeling credit through financial and non-financial institutions. Agricultural credit provided by the ADF is enabling farmers and other players in the agriculture sector to put in practice modern production, processing and market development practices acquired in the last decade.
|Date Posted:||28 Oct 2018||Reference:||ADF-022|
|Closing Date:||28 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Logistics||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Make reservations and purchase tickets for all relevant incoming and outgoing local or international flights in a timely fashion.
• Ensure that the security staff and ADF are made aware of all incoming travelers; and that are met by security staff at the airport.
• Make sure that the Afghan Visas for Expats are up to date and is enter to a database for record, and as soon as the Visa gets end, Aware of the renewal process before expiration day.
• Assist with getting work permits for all international staff and make sure they are extended in a timely manner.
• Make leave request for COR approval.
• Help expat with travel arrangement.
• Distribution of Top up card for all ADF staff.
• Preparing and printing of Business card for all new staff.
• Responsible with Roshan & Etisalat Company for phone calls.
• Vehicle maintenance.
• Arrange Daily movements.
• Updating of Drivers log books consistently.
• Updating the inventory tracker on weekly bases.
• Do the inventory physical check up on quarter bases.
• A University degree in Management or related administrative field.
• 2-3 years’ experience in an equivalent position
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment. In addition, must be flexible, willing to perform other duties as required and work irregular hours.
• Excellent Language proficiency in spoken and written Pashto and English.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Logistics
All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF - 022) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Driver at Mido Dairy Production Co.Ltd||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|