IT Specialist/ Officer(1506 Views)
About Agricultural Development Fund
-The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) is a standalone government owned financial institution with the fundamental purpose of making credit available to the agriculture sector. The target clientele of the ADF includes small commercial farmers. As well as agribusinesses engaged in distribution of agricultural inputs, producers of high-value crops, processors and exporters of agricultural products. ADF functions as a wholesale lender, channeling credit through financial and non-financial institutions. Agricultural credit provided by the ADF is enabling farmers and other players in the agriculture sector to put in practice modern production, processing and market development practices acquired in the last decade.
|Date Posted:||28 Oct 2018||Reference:||ADF-023|
|Closing Date:||28 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Tracking of IT equipment and assigning equipment to employees following proper chain of command with the appropriate approvals and handover documentation
• Assist with network and security management
• Assist with data storage architecture
• Provide user lever technical support for end users, computers, printers, etc.
• Monitor printers, copiers, and fax machines to make sure they are working properly and getting regular maintenance.
• Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• ask questions and get information in order to diagnose computer problems and discern what level of support is needed when a problem is presented
• Assist IT Manager in providing IT related support to all staff with a friendly and customer service driven attitude
• Check and load papers on the printers in each office daily
• Service the printers on daily basis
• Provide the finger print data to HR department on monthly basis.
• Check systems in order to optimize performance and to initiate recovery action after system failures.
• Provide assistance in procurement and evaluation of IT technical equipment as needed
• Updated the Micro banking system on daily bases.
• Provide full support of Micro banking when employee face with a problem.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience.
• Sound knowledge of laptop / desktop computing hardware and proficiency in network administration.
• MS applications, MS Office, MS Project.
• Common client applications such as Adobe Acrobat.
• Basic IT troubleshooting skills and experience.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve IT problems both independently and collaboratively.
• Demonstrated ability to identify priorities and work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent in Dari, Pashto, and English.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT
All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF - 023) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|امریت احصایه GSM و ISP at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|IT Operations Associate at United Nations World Food Programme||Badakhshan||27 Nov 2018|
|ICT Officer- Female at FHI360/HEMAYAT||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Officer - IS Security ( Re - Posting) at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|NOC Engineer at io Global Services Private Limited||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|Senior MIS Specialist (مرکز) at DABS||Kabul||24 Nov 2018|
|Manager Information Technology at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Database Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Assistant Manager IT Security at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Senior Officer Applications at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Adjunct Instructor / Asst. Professor / Assoc... at American University of..||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|IT Admin at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|