Senior security liaison officer(843 Views)
About Agricultural Development Fund
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) is a standalone government owned financial institution with the fundamental purpose of making credit available to the agriculture sector. The target clientele of the ADF includes small commercial farmers. As well as agribusinesses engaged in distribution of agricultural inputs, producers of high-value crops, processors and exporters of agricultural products. ADF functions as a wholesale lender, channeling credit through financial and non-financial institutions. Agricultural credit provided by the ADF is enabling farmers and other players in the agriculture sector to put in practice modern production, processing and market development practices acquired in the last decade.
|Date Posted:||29 Oct 2018||Reference:||ADF-024|
|Closing Date:||28 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Liaising with the Project Risk Manager (PRM) and the APPF Commander/NCO with any matters or issues regarding the APPF guards stationed at the Guest House and the Office.
• Assisting the PRM with any translation to the APPF commander, when necessary.
• Ensuring the guard roster is consolidated and correct.
• Keeping records of APPF absentees or sickness and reporting on this to the PRM via the APPF Commander.
• Monitoring and ensuring that the APPF monthly training records are kept up to date; forwarding these records to the PRM at the end of each month for filing.
• Monitoring and ensuring that the APPF inventory records are kept up to date; forwarding these records to the PRM at the end of each month for filing.
• Keeping accountability and an up to date record of all APPF weapons/ammunition both in the Guest House and the Office; forwarding these records to the PRM at the end of each month for filing.
• Guiding and assisting the APPF with their daily training schedules, instructing and translating when necessary.
• Other duties to include assisting the PRM and RRM when necessary with matters that involve the day to day security operations of the project.
• Experience working with the APPF and familiarity with the Security subcontractor
• Attention to detail – ability to keep precise records
• Experience leading a team or instructing others
• Fluency in Pashto and Dari, English skills as necessary for translating and record keeping
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Security/Safety
All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF - 024) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Safety Officer at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children||Kabul||23 Jan 2019|
|Regional Security Technician at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||23 Jan 2019|
|GUARD at ARIANA AFGHAN TURK HIGH SCHOOL||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|