Finance Specialist(1042 Views)
About Agricultural Development Fund
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) is a standalone government owned financial institution with the fundamental purpose of making credit available to the agriculture sector. The target clientele of the ADF includes small commercial farmers. As well as agribusinesses engaged in distribution of agricultural inputs, producers of high-value crops, processors and exporters of agricultural products. ADF functions as a wholesale lender, channeling credit through financial and non-financial institutions. Agricultural credit provided by the ADF is enabling farmers and other players in the agriculture sector to put in practice modern production, processing and market development practices acquired in the last decade.
|Date Posted:||29 Oct 2018||Reference:||ADF-027|
|Closing Date:||28 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Daily review and processing of Invoices related to Subprojects and Operation. This includes taking the necessary actions to get the approval signatures from proper authorized persons when it is necessary.
• Review the supporting documentation required by the “Payment Clauses” of Sub-Contracts, Purchase Orders, Grants and other implementing documents. Verify calculations of the amounts claimed for payment and submit to the Finance Manager’s for his authorization to proceed with the payment process.
• Review all payment supporting documents for operational expenses in the Kabul office.
• During the review of payment request for the above mentioned implementation documents make the necessary corrections as needed regarding the project numbers, tasks number or other information.
• Organize an adequate filing system of the documents and correspondence related to the processed payments.
• Serve as a support to his immediate Supervisor when it is necessary or he is on leave.
• Maintain complete files for all pending and processed payments for audit trail.
• Ensure proper approval signatures for all payments, and that both parties, payer and payee signatures are consigned in the payment documents.
• Maintain confidentiality on all information regarding salary payments and other payments processed in the Finance Unit.
• Assumes the duties of the Finance Specialist in his absence due to sicknesses or leave.
• Book/Capture financial transactions in Micro Banker System.
• Perform month-end Bank reconciliations.
• Prepare and submit online wire transfers for payment packages (i.e. Loans, Grants, expenses & etc.)
• Bank Reconciliations.
• Any ad hoc report required as needed
• Prepare any ad-hoc financial report required as needed.
• Other tasks as required by the ADF Finance Manager
• University degree in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent in related field
• At least 2-3 years’ work experience in the operational and financial management field.
• Fluency in English and Pashto, Dari a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer literate with e-mail, word processing and spreadsheet.
• Ability to design database and prepare meaningful reports.
• Team oriented.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF - 027) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Tax Specialist at Jabarkhail & Associates Legal Consultancy LLC||Kabul||19 Feb 2019|
|Finance Assistant at World Health Organization||Balkh||01 Dec 2018|
|ما لی at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Hospital Finance Expert at Futures Group Global Outreach||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Deputy Finance Manager at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||27 Nov 2018|
|Finance Executive at Lapis||Kabul||25 Nov 2018|
|Financial Auditor/Reviewer at Emerging Consulting LLC||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|تحویلدار صنادیق at DABS/KBD||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|Internal Audit Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Loan Operation Assistant at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Finance Officer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Accountant / Quickbooks Operator at Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (A..||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Accounting& Finance Manager at Tolo Fajer Plastic Industry Company||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|