Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist(723 Views)
About Agricultural Development Fund
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) is a standalone government owned financial institution with the fundamental purpose of making credit available to the agriculture sector. The target clientele of the ADF includes small commercial farmers. As well as agribusinesses engaged in distribution of agricultural inputs, producers of high-value crops, processors and exporters of agricultural products. ADF functions as a wholesale lender, channeling credit through financial and non-financial institutions. Agricultural credit provided by the ADF is enabling farmers and other players in the agriculture sector to put in practice modern production, processing and market development practices acquired in the last decade.
|Date Posted:||29 Oct 2018||Reference:||ADF-28|
|Closing Date:||28 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops the Agricultural Development Fund’s Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports;
• Oversees and coordinates with the program M&E Manager baseline and impact data;
• Maintain and timely update indicator database for ADF M&E system;
• Conducts agribusiness quarterly impact survey to collect data for all ADF reports;
• Keeps update the baseline and impact forms, builds capacities and develop systems to enable program to translate M&E data into useful information for making well-informed decisions, and ensure key M&E outcomes and findings are communicated widely to promote program staff learning;
• Identify proper measures to ensure quality control on data collection and integration process;
• Ensures accurate qualitative and quantitative reports on a timely manner and responds to requirements;
• Updates the MAIL’s database of projects on quarterly basis;
• Does any other related task assigned by the supervisor or/Head of Department, and the ADF CEO.
• At least 2-3 years of experience and evidence working in Monitoring and Evaluation, quantitative research or other related high level managerial experience.
• Experience working with data collection and analysis and MS ACCESS database
• Excellent interpersonal skills which enables team working and ability to meet deadlines
• Able to provide high quality and reliable data and demonstrate professional integrity
• Problem solving and analytical thinking
• A University degree in Economics or Social Sciences.
• Fluent English, excellent Pashto and Dari. Strong report writing skills.
• Ability to travel to different regions of Afghanistan in order to conduct monitoring of the program’s clients, and collect data.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Economic Growth
All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number ( ADF - 028) in the subject line before closing date to the below email address.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior M&E Officer at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(MEC)||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|