Senior ASP .Net Developer(410 Views)
About Knight Software Development
Knight Software Development was independently licensed and registered in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) in 2014 with the aim of providing usable, aesthetic and functional software development and technology services to local and international clients. Together with our associates and corporate, our aim is to help businesses and organizations reach their audience and customers locally and internationally. Time sensitivity, excellence of services and affordability make KSD the best choice.
We specialize in providing Web Development, Software Development, Mobile application Development, Desktop application Development, Database Services and Network services to small, medium and large businesses throughout the country. We have designed and developed websites, database systems and mobile apps for companies with 5 employees to 5000 employees. We provide complete support to meet a wide variety of customer needs.
Our committed experts guarantee you a quality work that is highly competent in the market creating a dynamic presence to improve your business. We can develop websites and applications that serve your specific commercial needs, develop, modify and/or enhance your existing systems by just including some more customized features that would benefit you. If you are looking for security, stability, professionalism and affordability, Knight Software Development is there for you.
Knight Software Development is looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, Software Developer should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
|Date Posted:||30 Oct 2018||Reference:||KSD-E#22|
|Closing Date:||01 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Agency Staff||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Write well-designed, testable code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
• First and foremost, developing software our users need
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in in appropriate field of study
• 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Knowledge of .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT - Software
All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number in the subject line before closing date to the below email address. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Helpdesk Technician at NETLINKS||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|System Administrator at NETLINKS||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Web Designer & Developer at Ghalib University||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Senior Web Application Developer at Knight Software Development||Kabul||01 Dec 2018|
|Software Engineer at Knight Software Development||Kabul||01 Dec 2018|