Senior Web Application Developer(629 Views)
About Knight Software Development
Knight Software Development was independently licensed and registered in Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) in 2014 with the aim of providing usable, aesthetic and functional software development and technology services to local and international clients. Together with our associates and corporate, our aim is to help businesses and organizations reach their audience and customers locally and internationally. Time sensitivity, excellence of services and affordability make KSD the best choice.
We specialize in providing Web Development, Software Development, Mobile application Development, Desktop application Development, Database Services and Network services to small, medium and large businesses throughout the country. We have designed and developed websites, database systems and mobile apps for companies with 5 employees to 5000 employees. We provide complete support to meet a wide variety of customer needs.
Our committed experts guarantee you a quality work that is highly competent in the market creating a dynamic presence to improve your business. We can develop websites and applications that serve your specific commercial needs, develop, modify and/or enhance your existing systems by just including some more customized features that would benefit you. If you are looking for security, stability, professionalism and affordability, Knight Software Development is there for you.
Knight Software Development is looking for a Senior Web application Developer to build and maintain functional web applications.
|Date Posted:||30 Oct 2018||Reference:||KSD-E#23|
|Closing Date:||01 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Agency Staff||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
• Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
• Create wireframes to decide on layout
• Write or review code for various applications
• Run functionality testing and debug code
• Oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance
• Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
• Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
• Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in in appropriate field of study
• 3+ years of experience as a Web application developer
• Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Experience with mockup and UI prototyping tools
• Understanding of security practices
• Familiarity with network diagnostics tools
• Team management skills
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT - Software
Submission guideline: All Interested qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CV and Cover Letter indicating the position title and vacancy number in the subject line before closing date to the below email address. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Helpdesk Technician at NETLINKS||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|System Administrator at NETLINKS||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Web Designer & Developer at Ghalib University||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|
|Software Engineer at Knight Software Development||Kabul||01 Dec 2018|
|Senior ASP .Net Developer at Knight Software Development||Kabul||01 Dec 2018|