Human Resources Officers(1138 Views)
About Afghanistan Business Management Company
Afghanistan Business Management Company (ABMC) is a registered and licensed company by the Ministry of Commerce and Industries of Afghanistan. The aim of this company is to provide professional assistance and facilities in managing the businesses of its clients in professional and profitable ways. Currently ABMC is headquartered in Kabul (15th street, Wazir Akbar Khan area) and will be expanding its operation across the country in the nearest future.
Under the direct supervision of Human Resources Manager, the HR Officer will be responsible for executing the recruitment/hiring, payroll, data administration process and other general HR/administrative procedures/issues.
|Date Posted:||30 Oct 2018||Reference:||ABMC/VA-18-0001|
|Closing Date:||10 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist in effective recruitment & hiring process.
2. Prepare the monthly payroll and calculate the salaries and allowances of the staff as per the applicable policies and procedures.
3. Look after for arranging and maintaining of complete and confidential personnel filling system.
4. Assist in drafting training plan for the organization’s staff and executing the plan on-time and properly.
5. Update and maintain the annual leave and office attendance databases.
6. Co-execute staff job grading and manage benefits for new employee based on the same.
7. Assist in proper implementation and enforcement of the HR policies in the organization.
8. Maintain employee-relations and be the contact person for HR-related queries through the entire organization.
9. Assist in the annual performance appraisal process.
10. Arrangement of work-permits and visas.
11. Processing employees’ promotions, transfers, increment, resignations, clearance and termination as per the applicable HR policies.
12. Taking care of staff attendance and check it on monthly basis for non-reporting, late-reporting or early departure of the employees and sharing the data with the management.
13. Carry out suggestions for the required manpower at the organization level.
14. Processes and follows-up on all required HR documentation; verify the hiring documents of the new employees for validity and completeness.
15. Guidance and briefing of newly hired employees on company’s rules and regulations, benefits and work environment.
16. Oversee the preparation of relevant documentation for, and follows-up on the implementation of HR-related management decisions.
17. Draft correspondence for HR related issues and maintain confidentiality.
18. Meet deadlines; provide efficient and effective services to management and staff.
19. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
• Communicate effectively: speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
• Proper judgement skill in resolving issues.
• Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
• Cool-tempered and able to handle grievances.
• Being flexible regarding working hours and able in meeting deadlines.
• Professional and friendly behaviour.
• Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
• University degree, preferably in HR or Management field.
• 2-3 years experience related to Human Resources.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|
|Senior HRMIS Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|HR Officer (Urgent) at Cristal Universal Group||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|
|HR Assistant ICU at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|