About Afghanistan Business Management Company
Afghanistan Business Management Company (ABMC) is a registered and licensed company by the Ministry of Commerce and Industries of Afghanistan. The aim of this company is to provide professional assistance and facilities in managing the businesses of its clients in professional and profitable ways. Currently ABMC is headquartered in Kabul (15th street, Wazir Akbar Khan area) and will be expanding its operation across the country in the nearest future.
The Receptionist reports to the Office Manager/Branch Manager and is responsible for providing office and clerical services. Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
|Date Posted:||30 Oct 2018||Reference:||ABMC/VA-18-0003|
|Closing Date:||10 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Greet walk-ins and interact in a friendly, professional manner.
2. Notify relevant staff of appointments, and arrange meetings as necessary.
3. Answering incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate person.
4. Direct visitors to the relevant personnel and departments.
5. Maintain professional and clean reception area by complying with relevant rules and procedures.
6. Pick up and deliver the incoming mails/posts.
7. Assist in the schedule and preparation of meetings.
8. Control inventory of the reception area.
9. Perform other related duties as required by the manager.
• Good communication skills both oral and written in Dari, Pashto and English.
• Being representative at all the times.
• Cooperative and team-working skills.
• Being flexible regarding working hours.
• Disciplined, honest, professional and hard-worker.
• High School graduated, BBA degree will be preferred.
• Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience related to the mentioned position.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|آشپز at موسسه تحصیلات عالی افغانستان||Kabul||18 Nov 2018|
|CLEANER / WORKER at NATO Afghanistan - Resolute Support||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|