IT Officers(1456 Views)
About Afghanistan Business Management Company
Afghanistan Business Management Company (ABMC) is a registered and licensed company by the Ministry of Commerce and Industries of Afghanistan. The aim of this company is to provide professional assistance and facilities in managing the businesses of its clients in professional and profitable ways. Currently ABMC is headquartered in Kabul (15th street, Wazir Akbar Khan area) and will be expanding its operation across the country in the nearest future.
The IT Support Officer will provide IT support to users within the organization, deal with requests and issues that come into the help desk via phone, email or other type of communications.
|Date Posted:||30 Oct 2018||Reference:||ABMC/VA-18-0005|
|Closing Date:||10 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Give technical support to user related issues:
Handling all hardware issues related to Desktops & Printers.
Handling Software installation, or any other related software and support.
Install antivirus other required software on all required machines and oversee software license renewals.
Managing sound system in meeting room and auditorium. Checking projector and TV connectivity.
Regularly plan, organize, evaluate IT and electronic data are operational and working fine.
Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support, data network and server management with support of Supervisor/Manager.
Take regular back-ups of server files and maintain disaster recovery operations.
Perform repairs and replacements of software and hardware peripherals.
Perform failure analysis and determine corrective action plans.
Maintain accurate documentations for system installations, configurations, upgrades and disaster recovery activities.
2. Operations and Support:
Act as technical helpdesk and should be in a position to resolve first level call.
3. Quality Management:
Perform quality work on all service requests/incidents.
Ensure internal customer satisfaction.
4. IT procurement and vendor coordination.
5. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the manager.
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in IT field, preferably in support function.
• Troubleshooting experience with Microsoft Windows and Office.
• Understanding of PC hardware setup and configuration.
• Understanding of networking concepts and technologies.
• Understanding of security infrastructure, including anti-virus & firewalls.
• Effective time management, scheduling, and organization skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and employees.
• Disciplined, honest, professional and hard-worker.
• Flexible regarding working hours and travel to provincial branches.
• Can cope with the stress and meet deadlines.
• Bachelors degree in IT; having IT certifications will be an advantage.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|امریت احصایه GSM و ISP at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|IT Operations Associate at United Nations World Food Programme||Badakhshan||27 Nov 2018|
|ICT Officer- Female at FHI360/HEMAYAT||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Officer - IS Security ( Re - Posting) at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|NOC Engineer at io Global Services Private Limited||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|Senior MIS Specialist (مرکز) at DABS||Kabul||24 Nov 2018|
|Manager Information Technology at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Database Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Assistant Manager IT Security at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Senior Officer Applications at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|IT Specialist/ Officer at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Adjunct Instructor / Asst. Professor / Assoc... at American University of..||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|IT Admin at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|