Call Centre Agents(1251 Views)
About Afghanistan Business Management Company
: Afghanistan Business Management Company (ABMC) is a registered and licensed company by the Ministry of Commerce and Industries of Afghanistan. The aim of this company is to provide professional assistance and facilities in managing the businesses of its clients in professional and profitable ways. Currently ABMC is headquartered in Kabul (15th street, Wazir Akbar Khan area) and will be expanding its operation across the country in the nearest future.
The Call Center Agent will be responsible for answering incoming calls, email or live chat, collecting/inputting data, communicating client messages to the relevant management members.
|Date Posted:||30 Oct 2018||Reference:||ABMC/VA-18-0006|
|Closing Date:||10 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Respond to requests in a courteous, helpful, and efficient manner.
2. Answers incoming telephone calls, inbound emails and live chats for specified product or services.
3. Provide accurate and reliable information to customer regarding general inquiries, product information and service recommendations by utilizing multiple resources.
4. Provide timely feedback to Supervisor regarding service failure or customer concerns that were not resolved.
5. Builds trust with clients and customers through honest and caring customer support.
6. Adheres to department and company-wide policies
7. Provide active support to customers to help addressed issues with received services/products.
8. Interact with customers to identify their needs and respond accordingly.
9. Help in identifying and promptly pacifying unsatisfied or upset customers.
10. Maintain accurate records/data of all customer care operations for reference purposes.
11. Promote retention as well as overall customer satisfaction.
12. Follow up customers to ensure they receive optimal value from acquired products/services.
13. Help in conducting telephonic surveys from customers to determine the opinion of customers regarding Company’s products/services.
14. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
• 1-2 years experience in customer care or related field.
• Fluent in Afghan local languages as well as English.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office program.
• Customer-focused, responsive and sales-driven.
• Data-driven with strong time management skills.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Being flexible regarding working hours.
• Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
• High School graduate, Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing will be preferred.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
High School, General
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|آشپز at موسسه تحصیلات عالی افغانستان||Kabul||18 Nov 2018|
|CLEANER / WORKER at NATO Afghanistan - Resolute Support||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|