Tele-Sales Officers(510 Views)
About Afghanistan Business Management Company
Afghanistan Business Management Company (ABMC) is a registered and licensed company by the Ministry of Commerce and Industries of Afghanistan. The aim of this company is to provide professional assistance and facilities in managing the businesses of its clients in professional and profitable ways. Currently ABMC is headquartered in Kabul (15th street, Wazir Akbar Khan area) and will be expanding its operation across the country in the nearest future.
Telesales Officer is assigned to sell company’ services and products to prospective customers through calling them. He/she will be calling prospect customers for persuading them to start business relationship with the company.
The goal is to help the company grow by growing customers base and developing business.
|Date Posted:||30 Oct 2018||Reference:||ABMC/VA-18-0010|
|Closing Date:||10 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Managing, tracking and following up with prospect customers by calling them.
2. Engage in all business to business sales activities and be an ambassador for the company.
3. Meeting monthly and quarterly sales & deposits targets.
4. Influence prospect customers and get their trust in order to open account and do business with the company.
5. Pursuing and following up with prospect clients to understand their requirements and close sales deals.
6. Presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with uncertainty and doubts of prospect customers.
7. Build extensive network in order to generate sales turnover.
8. Inform the prospect customers about the existing services, coming new products/services/schemes.
9. Maintaining expert service/product knowledge in order to meet all clients’ queries.
10. Maintaining long lasting customer relationships.
11. Conducting business reviews to ensure clients get interested with the services/products of the company.
12. Maintaining clients’ database by entering/writing, verifying, and backing up data.
13. Maintaining quality service by following company’s standards.
14. Keeping records of calls and sales and note useful information.
15. Provide daily, weekly or monthly reports about the executed calls and its outcomes.
16. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
• Proven 1-2 years experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
• Fluent in both Pashto & Dari languages.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
• Patience, persistence and persuasiveness.
• Communicate effectively: speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
• Being flexible regarding working hours.
• Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
• High School graduated, Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration will be preferred.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
High School, Sales/Marketing
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior security liaison officer at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|