Chief of Staff/ ریاست دفتر(837 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
The chief of staff will work under the direct supervision of CEO and will manage and organize daily activities of CEO office, lead the different working groups. Moreover, chief of staff have to oversee the implementation of board of director, senior management group, cabinet council, ministers council, and national assembly decisions directions and orders in the DABS. Furthermore, maintaining healthy relations and coordination with related departments, ministries, and other stakeholders are the important scope of job. He is also required to present practical and vibrant procedures and proposals for solving problems in related departments.
|Date Posted:||30 Oct 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/97-0414|
|Closing Date:||13 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Preparation of daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly plans in order to achieve forecasted goals and objectives in accordance to the DABS policy and strategy.
2. Coordinate regular BoD, SMG, and other important meetings of CEO, taking the meeting minutes and ensuring dissemination to the relevant departments.
3. Manage and coordinate the CEO office in relation to meetings, workshops and any other such activities that relates to the CEO.
4. Prepare draft reports of the CEO/SMG meetings and disseminate to the relevant departments for their required actions.
5. Ensure active and open communication to and from the Chief Executive Office with the central and provincial department, donors, and related stakeholders for better management of the DABS activities.
6. Receiving the decisions of cabinet council, parliament and minister’s council. Organizing and submitting it to Senior Management Group for decision making.
7. Record, maintain and control classified documents relating to the CEO office and ensure that they are kept systematically safe and secure with access available only to authorized staff.
8. Building strong and constructive relations with internal departments and external organizations and also establishing coordination among various department on overall performance improvement,
9. Preparation and management of the official correspondence based on the prevalent and relevant laws.
10. Developing effective guidelines & procedures for simplifying various activities of DABS.
11. Leading and managing subordinate employees and motivating them for improving individual performances and organizational objectives achievements.
12. Any other duty or responsibility as assigned by the CEO.
1. Establish framework/protocol for communication & coordination within the DABS as well as with shareholders, Parliament, donor organization etc.
2. Establish a system for creating, maintaining & controlling classified documents of the DABS.
3. Formulate, in consultation with SMG and key Departments, key performance parameters of the DABS and templates for publicizing DABS performance to Parliament and Public, including on Projects and Programs implementation progress.
4. Organizing and coordinating meetings between CEO and key departments with specific agenda and follow up action points.
5. Filing system developed with adequate security that allows access to relevant historical documents within a short time.
6. Ensure regular updates on DABS performance are sent to key stakeholders(i.e. Board of Directors, Parliament, other cabinet, high economic council, etc.) on regular basis;
Proficiency in Dari, Pashto and English Languages and Computer skills in MS office packages, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Bachelor’s degree required in Economics, Public Administration, business administration, Master’s Degree preferred in the above mentioned fields.
Applicants should have at least 5 years’ managerial experience and 3 years of relevant work experience.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded are received and are accurate. Documents must be uploaded as the correct document type Word Format) or they will not be considered. Example: Resume must be submitted as a Resume. Recruitment Team will not modify, change or contact you regarding the completeness or accuracy of your application. If a document is not legible, you will not be able to attend the interview and you must again upload it by the close date.
NOTE: DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be used qualify you.
Resume / CV: A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|Country Manager at 786 Pharma||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|CEO/Country Manager at 786 Pharma||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Gender manager at Roots of Peace||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|