Branch Manager(813 Views)
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, marketing, customer service and security & safety in accordance with the Bank's objectives/policies. The Branch Manager is ultimately responsible for the profitability and productivity of the branch.
|Date Posted:||30 Oct 2018||Reference:||AUB/HR/018-023|
|Closing Date:||10 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through
coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
2. Achieves individual and branch goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account
3. Creates a friendly environment in the branch that keeps customers and employees happy, and keeps the
business and deposit base growing.
4. Conducts performance evaluation of the branch staff and provide them regular feed-back in order to
improve staff’s skills and capabilities.
5. Gives merit to an employee who has done a big contribution in deposit, sales and operation in order for
others to follow the example.
6. Sets and follows standards and professionalism for keeping the customers satisfied.
7. Handles the cases of customer complaints which have been escalated from the Branch Operation Manager.
8. Conducts daily sales and operation assessments and monitors every transaction made in the branch.
9. Makes sure that the price of the products or services offered by the branch is competitive and in line with
10. Sends reports to the Branches General Manager and provides updates of the business status.
11. Controls and reports branch losses, such as loss resulting from incidents such as clerical error or forgery.
12. Participates in community affairs as representative of the Bank and to increase the Bank's visibility and to
enhance new and existing business opportunities.
13. In charge of the sanitation and promotes cleanliness in the office.
14. Performs other tasks related to business management whenever required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
• Professional and innovative.
• Persuasiveness and disciplined.
• University degree, preferably in Business Management field.
• At least 3 years experience in managerial level.
• Past managerial experience in Banking will be an advantage.
• Needs to be a leader, a problem-solver and be goal-oriented.
• Ability to analyze and improve processes.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Afghanistan - Herat
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Banking
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo. Kindly mention the title of position and vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail
Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Contractual Employee Payment & Settlement at Afghanistan International Ba..||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Manager Business Banking at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||18 Jan 2019|
|Audit Committee Member at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Junior Officer Compliance at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||17 Jan 2019|
|Receptionist (Female ) at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||16 Jan 2019|
|Chief Credit Officer (CCO) at Arian Bank||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|